5 Ways to stop Minghao from winning......
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 4 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:piggy888 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:101) 发表:2009-12-14 12:12:29  楼主  关注此帖
My thoughts on 廖明濠 ...Good Luck to the 8 players for next week placement games! -------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------- My observations so far: He is able to pick up on enemy's weak moves and exploit it using his strong foundations. Based on his games so far, he is very strong in kill moves and time control. Currently, kurubear's level to 廖明濠 is [1] Opening 25% [2] Mid-games 30% [3] End-game 75% [4] Kill Moves 70% [5] Tournament Experience 15% [6] Time Control 5% [7] Mental Power 32% [8] Foundation Level 47% My Strategy: In the future when I face him, [1] Mentally, I would consider equal in chance for the game [2] Use very aggressive or stable opening and avoid gungfu-style opening. [3] Follow up on his weak moves. if any. [4] Aim for a favourable end-game, if possible. [5] Use tactics to reduce his advantages in fast thinking/strong foundation and hence the great difference in time used. [6] Go pray for divine help b
5 Ways to stop Minghao from winning......
1) Buy him a drink doped with laxative and sleeping pills just before the game.

2) Find a dirty and dark chessboard as well as chess pieces, hoping that he wont be able to see clearly.

3) Keep chanting in front of him during the game that he wont be able to see any moves.

4) Sleep well the night before the competition, maybe you can win minghao in your dream.

5) Pray to Gods , be it Monkey god, elephant gods, horse gods, car gods, whatever your belief is, for divine help.

Anyway, just joking. =P

May the best person win this friday.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:piggy888 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:101) 发表:2009-12-16 01:18:07  2楼
You got a wrong recordOnly Li Zi Chong won all. A few others claimed champion before last or 2nd last round.
罗秉篆(luo bing zhuan) also won all his 9 games.....
i remember this very clearly becoz i am the one who lost that 9th game to him.I got 5th eventually, missing out 4th place on opponent score. :(
作者:piggy888 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:101) 发表:2009-12-16 01:25:39  3楼
Where to find info on such history on Singapore CHIchess? (NM)
http://www.sixga.org/competition_result_english.htm (but nt updated since 2005)
作者:piggy888 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:101) 发表:2009-12-17 10:40:50  4楼
WALKOVER ISSUE!If one or two of the top 8 player OFFICIALLY!! declare to withdraw from the compeitition. THE RIGHT THING TO DO is to allow the 9th or 10th position player to play in the quarter finals. So as to ensure no WALKOVER and thus maintaining integrity of the compeitition. If there was no official statement endorse to the organiser for withdrawing from the compeitition by any of the top 8 players. Then it would also be right for the organiser to not allow the 9th or 10th player to enter the quarter finals. i have heard about the zhuang cai jun and chen jing ling case. i hope that sixga can seriously consider letting chen jing ling to enter quarter finals. For Zhuang cai jun if you have not officially declare to sixga then i suggest you do, that is if you really are unable to turn up due to personal reasons. Give the boy a chance to prove himself. I'm sure SIXGA wouldn't want TO ANYHOW!! promote anyone to 'B' grade by WALKOVER. I'm sure that all the xiangqi enthusiast in SG don't wan (more...)
Amendments to the rule needed in this special case.....
In view of the walkover, I do feel that it is unfair for a player to get 乙级 this way.

What I recommend is this, in order for a player to get promoted to 乙级, the player must achieve 1 win (excluding those achieved by walkover) in the knockout round.

Example, Player A gets into the semi final through walkover. Player A will not get 乙级 but still have to win in the semi final.

I hope SIXGA will seriously consider this recommendation as I feel last minute pull out is inevitable in a competition which last for weeks.
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 4 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码