2009年新加坡全国象棋个人锦标赛第一阶段赛况和对局汇总!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 296 楼,当前显示第 190 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:Einstein (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:56) 发表:2009-07-06 22:50:53  190楼 
Regarding kelong chess...There may be many draws in the final round (especially in the first few tables) but this may not necessarily mean that players are kelong in their games. As the competition rule states that the top 8 players will compete again in the 2nd stage, many top players may play conservatively in their final match in order not to throw away their chance of competing in the 2nd stage. Imagine you are one of the top players and a draw in the final match will get you a seat in the 2nd stage, I believe that most players will definitely accept a draw if your opponent is to offer you a draw even if the game is still at the opening phase. This does not equate to being kelong at the match. Such scenarios happen frequently, especially in International competitions and team events. In the 2003 Asian Xiangqi Competition, one of the top players drew a match to a "not-so-strong" opponent to oust stronger opponents out of the 2nd stage competition. I would classify this as a competition strategy rather as k (more...)
You sounded like you are one the players in the first 3 tables...
Anyway, you have been at the site, you can see how both the 1st board player played the game. Experienced chess player can tell....

I rest my case on such observations.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 296 楼,当前显示第 190 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码