[对局汇总]2009年1月31日象总举办“新秀宿将友谊赛”
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 107 楼,当前显示第 102 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2009-02-21 05:30:46  102楼 
也许我的华文写得不是很好,词不达意!!! 我只是在解释象总所计划举办棋赛的性质,对你完全没有恶意,而且也了解与感谢你的善意,改天有空我会向你请教有关的制度。 不要处处怀疑别人与你为敌,应该处处相信别人与你为友, 不要处处怀疑别人恶意针对你,应该处处相信别人善意劝导你, 不要处处只为个人着想,应该处处为他人着想,则棋界太平矣!!!
Please also learn from what you have written above ........

you asked for 构思 (象总有意在今年的中秋节举办一个类似的棋赛,欢迎棋友们提出构思与参加!!!)

you mentioned 不很熟悉罗名士赛制 when 卷心菜 indicated it。 (我对这个制度不很熟悉???)

you asked for one-day or one-night system (如果六至九支队伍八个比赛员有办法一日或一个晚上赛完决定名次吗?)

I know that 罗名士赛制 is at least 7-round 2-day system, this is the reason for me to bring up one-day system used previously (The method used in 2002 Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green C.C. .......)

Since you have indicated (同时,也希望棋友们能够提出更多更有新意的构思,让象总理事会参考。)

I expect you to bring all 构思 to 象总理事会 for discussion, and if you need to know more after 象总理事会 select the system used in 2002 Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green C.C., I am willing to share the system with you (I am open to discussion if you wish to know more or check with the organiser(s) from 2002 Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green C.C. (Golden Horse 7-Team Event).

As a start, I only wish to alert you to plan with 中秋节雅柏杯 in mind since they have organised the event 6 times since 2003 during 中秋节 period and many 棋友 hope to continue with this type of one-day system 。。。。。

As mentioned by 卷心菜, 罗名士赛制和全国团体联赛激烈程度媲美, but 罗名士赛制 needs at least 2 days for 7 rounds, 全国团体联赛 needs at least 7 days for 8 teams or more, The method used in 2002 Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green C.C. needs ONE DAY only and you can have 4 players (2+2), or 6 players (3+3), or 8 players (4+4), or 10 players (5+5), or 12 players (6+6) etc ....... depending on how many players needed to play with the other teams, 8 players (4+4) mentioned here as since 2004, the two Lion City Cups, 2007 Lee Bee Wah Cup and 2007 Mind Sport all 4 competitions used 4-member team method, furthermore, you indicate 八个比赛员 per team.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 107 楼,当前显示第 102 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码