10月21-25日新加坡举办第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛汇总贴
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 156 楼,当前显示第 120 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:棋儒 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:108) 发表:2008-11-04 10:11:37  120楼  评分: 
i nvr said i was the best player(i'm at work i can't type chinese) Top priority for Singapore team is to get good results for the team itself and not for me to get my grandmaster title. it is also my top priority therefore this time to strategist the team well and in a different manner. I take red for certain teams to try to secure the 2 points first for the whole team. This strategy worked for nearly all teams, except Australia. For macau there was miscommunication as i thought zhuyongji was at home. If everything would have gone smoothly as planned, we would have gotten 5th which meant tht our strategy was not tht bad. Against China team i did not play has a few reasons one is to let ruizhan play more, 2 is to secure a winning percentage on my part.(This was the second priority for team singapore told to me by one of leaders.) I'm not obligated to waste my time and effort to explain to you even though i didn't play China. It is your right to have the freedom of speech, and my rights to decide how i should s (more...)
亚象联的比赛规则确有说明棋手不得随意离席,只是理解的程度与诠释的方式有所不同....
亚象联的比赛规则(2003年11月出版)确有说明棋手不得随意离席,请看下文:
第二章比赛通则第九节犯规第一条款(第17页):
赛员如触犯以下条款,即为技术犯规:
一。" 对局时禁止随意离席或与任何人交谈............."
第一章行棋第三节对局规定第五条款(第10页):
五。技术犯规
每局棋赛,任何一方技术犯规两次则判负。

我个人的理解是棋手因紧急要去方便(上厕所 )才离席,离席观战算不算“随意离席”呢?
我记得象总以前在 EXPO hall 主办过的 Mind Sports Olympiad Games 棋赛中,国际特级大师胡荣华就这么说过:“你们(指新加坡)的棋手很喜欢离席,观看他人下棋”,你知道他指的是我国那些大牌棋手吗?棋一生也说道棋手频繁离席,是对对方的不尊重。也有人提到:棋品需要发自内心,不是做给人看的。其他国家棋手离席观战,包括大牌棋手在内,王子犯法,与庶民同。
你说:“ according to wang xinnan , it is not stated in the rules book ",你真的有问过王兴南吗?我尊重他,他可是我们裁判班的老师,他不可能不知道有这么一条规例的。

我在这里感激你我国象棋第一高手大费周章回复我这个小人物(... as u are not the person that has a say in deciding who gets to play for Singapore .......... ) 的贴。

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 156 楼,当前显示第 120 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码