10月21-25日新加坡举办第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛汇总贴
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 156 楼,当前显示第 119 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-11-04 10:06:34  119楼  评分: 
如果我的对手频频离座观看别人的棋局!!!我会有以下几个想法: 1)我的对手很瞧不起我,没有把我放在眼里; 2)我的对手非常狂妄自大,自持棋艺非常高超,下棋不用思考; 3)他会让人怀疑我和他下假棋,看了其他选手的成绩之后,才来决定这盘棋的胜、和与负。
different people have different views u have yours & i have mine i won't .....
disagree on yours but i won't also agree on what u think. For example, u mentioned to allow people that you think have a better ability than us to play for international competition. I totally disagree because i think that to give others a try they get a chance to improve and to gain more exposure. Sending the best player from my experience DOES NOT gurantee the better results.

Similarly to this case, i believe it helps me relax better under tense situations and get to strategise my situations better. Although i don't deny that my opponent might think like wise. I agree with what 多啦A梦 says, it is not for other people to view me as, it is what is inside me that shapes me. However from what Bishan has said, from their perspective as leaders of the chess association they are more concerned with 国家棋手代表的棋品形象 i can understand why. Being a Singapore representative i will give my word to constantly upgrade myself in areas that i lack. For people that are purposely trying to provoke or to create trouble with me, i suggest if u wanna do it, do it openly stop hiding behind your computer pls thank you.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 156 楼,当前显示第 119 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码