10月21-25日新加坡举办第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛汇总贴
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 156 楼,当前显示第 104 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2008-11-03 16:27:30  104楼  评分: 
i nvr said i was the best player(i'm at work i can't type chinese) Top priority for Singapore team is to get good results for the team itself and not for me to get my grandmaster title. it is also my top priority therefore this time to strategist the team well and in a different manner. I take red for certain teams to try to secure the 2 points first for the whole team. This strategy worked for nearly all teams, except Australia. For macau there was miscommunication as i thought zhuyongji was at home. If everything would have gone smoothly as planned, we would have gotten 5th which meant tht our strategy was not tht bad. Against China team i did not play has a few reasons one is to let ruizhan play more, 2 is to secure a winning percentage on my part.(This was the second priority for team singapore told to me by one of leaders.) I'm not obligated to waste my time and effort to explain to you even though i didn't play China. It is your right to have the freedom of speech, and my rights to decide how i should s (more...)
why China needs to follow Asian Xiangqi rules when playing in .....
International events ?

I may not agree with all the views from 棋儒, same for you too.

Of course, we are not in the positions to talk about the skill upgrade areas etc but 国家棋手代表的棋品形象 is our concerns, personally, I also feel that you still have a lot to learn in these areas, especially, you will be the example for young players with your new title of 特级大师.

We should not compare with the local events and conclude that we are not "right" because China xiangqi professionals are not doing it.

Do you know, in 2005 Lion City Cup, a few China players were asked not to move around in the competition area.

Organisers should know their priorities better.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 156 楼,当前显示第 104 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码