新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二 ........... (Part 3)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 16 楼,当前显示第 2 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:齐启棋 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:610) 发表:2008-09-30 10:35:57  2楼 
作文 on 悟入棋途 ........

Since we are talking about 1995 -- 2009 新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二 and 悟入棋途 is the only active forum website talking about Singapore Xiangqi in the past 5 years +, I am thinking on the way to introduce 悟入棋途 in the article 1995 -- 2009 新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二.

Of course, if all three 版主 do not write anything on 悟入棋途 by the closing date suggested previously, one way is just to mention the objective only below :

创建于2003年3月10日 欢迎在新棋友讨论棋艺棋讯棋人棋事

I am also thinking about to introduce 悟入棋途 in a separate article and special way, this is the reason for me to post :

A Snapshot of 悟入棋途 ....... - 齐启棋 9437 bytes 2008-09-12 12:49 (48 reads)

http://bbs.huasing.org/sForum/bbs.php?B=123_11080180

Could all 悟入棋途 writers who plan to do 作文, after reading the 100 posts in the Snapshot, to write one article to introduce 悟入棋途 in whatever way you like, I will suggest to pick one article for the SIXGA 75th Anniversary Celebration Publication at a later stage.

I plan to explain the above in reply to :

Apa ini, lu membosankan la? - 火影 0 bytes 2008-09-29 10:20 (14 reads)

but the relevant 主帖 was closed.

Regarding the other post below :

哈哈你不服我的没被删,你的smallfry被删。想借班主之力删我的贴。 - peanut 490 bytes 2008-09-29 11:51 (18 reads)

personally, I feel that the two 贴 from "smallfry" are having good meanings (in 棋人棋事, talking about 一刀n断的作文) to let friends in 悟入棋途 to know that 一刀n断版主 can write very well in another forum regardless any reason. The reason to remove the two 贴 from "smallfry" was not known as compared to other treatment, e.g. just to set a pointer to other forum.

"peanut" may like to find out more on "smallfry" but it is not the duties of any user here to provide even if we know more.

Regarding "peanut" {很有水准}的作文, if we have more of such 作文 in 悟入棋途, then it is better for 悟入棋途 to change its objectives. :P
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 16 楼,当前显示第 2 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码