国家挑选队、文礼象棋队与飞鹰象棋队,分别挑战国家队!!!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 191 楼,当前显示第 161 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:吕大侠 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:309) 发表:2008-08-27 18:24:46  161楼 
i deserve to be more sensitive considering that i'll b in the same team as himOf cos i meant well i mean my feedbacks are not meant to put him down. Please refer to the past few posts where i mention specifically on where he should improve on. I believe my views are more sensitive than many others as his results play a big part in the event i would be taking part in as well as he would be in the same team as me in 亚洲杯. I'm not trying to discourage anyone once again i'm trying to be realistic. Are you saying that in international competition he is going to move PAO 2 PING 7 as his first move? Lets be honest his middle game and end game is not spectacular as he mentioned. I apologise if i hurt anyone if i'm being straightforward. Zhong pao is what he is best at so he should stick to that and move as many bian as possible. 反先very quickly u may not encounter the next time round but does that "gurantee" an improvement? Everygame u lose there is no gurantee that there is an improvement. Only if you play it (more...)
Have no fear comrade... My 1st move will and can only be ZHONG PAO! =)
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 191 楼,当前显示第 161 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码