¹þ¹þ£¬±»·¢ÏÖÆëÆôÆå=smallfry, »¹²»Õ´±ß/´Ç̸´óÊ£¿
µÇ¼ | ÂÛ̳µ¼º½ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | ±¾Ìû¹²ÓÐ 2 Â¥£¬·Ö 1 Ò³, µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 1 Ò³ : ±¾ÌûÊ÷ÐÎÁбí : ˢР: ·µ»ØÉÏÒ»Ò³
×÷Õߣºpeanut (µÈ¼¶£º2 - ³õ³ö鮣¬·¢Ìû£º197) ·¢±í£º2008-09-04 14:13:11¡¡ Â¥Ö÷¡¡ ¹Ø×¢´ËÌû
The best approach now is ....... to release the lists of Singapore players for the two events except the selection of player for young category is still in process. ¹ú¼Ò¶Ó is to be selected from Singapore Open 2008 as indicated in the rules, we should not make any change now and also there is no way to prove that the change is better. We can change the rules before the games started but not at this 11th hour ..... especially this year, playing host should have higher priority than getting better results, my personal view. Below is one draft post that highlights a few sentences sent on 27 Aug above but was not sent out yesterday. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is ´óÊ and also under 1995 -- 2009 мÓÆÂÊ®ÎåÄêÏóÆå»î¶¯Ö®Ò»¶þ ....... As mentioned by smallfry, ÈÈÉíѵÁ·°¡ .......... ......... ...... now should concentrate on Training ..... At this point, we should try to help and encourage ¹ú¼Ò¶Ó in whatever we ca (more...)
¹þ¹þ£¬±»·¢ÏÖÆëÆôÆå=smallfry, »¹²»Õ´±ß/´Ç̸´óÊ£¿
This is ´óÊ and also under 1995 -- 2009 мÓÆÂÊ®ÎåÄêÏóÆå»î¶¯Ö®Ò»¶þ .......

As mentioned by smallfry, ÈÈÉíѵÁ·°¡ ..........

»¶Ó­À´µ½»ªÐÂÖÐÎÄÍø£¬Ó»Ô¾·¢ÌûÊÇÖ§³ÖÎÒÃǵÄ×îºÃ·½·¨!Ô­ÎÄ / ´«Í³°æ / WAP°æËùÓлظ´´ÓÕâÀïÕ¹¿ªÊÕÆðÁбí
×÷Õߣºpeanut (µÈ¼¶£º2 - ³õ³ö鮣¬·¢Ìû£º197) ·¢±í£º2008-09-29 11:51:25¡¡ 2Â¥
Êǵġ£¡£¡£ °ËØÔһϡ£¡£¡£ÎҵĿ´·¨¡£¡£¡£Ò»µãÒâ¼û¡£¡£¡£ 1. yes, I have a wild plan just to use these 100 posts to write an article about ÎòÈëÆå; ..... but not in this year, so keep a kiv list here. 2. I did a check and notice that ............ this post : -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A Snapshot of ÎòÈëÆå; ....... £­ ÆëÆôÆå¡¡9437 ×Ö½Ú 2008-09-12 12:49 (33 µã»÷) ×÷ÕߣºÆëÆôÆå ¾­ÑéÖµ: 730 µÈ¼¶: ÂíÂí»¢»¢ ×ʲú: 939 »ªÐÂ±Ò ·¢ÌùÊý: 600 ÔÚÏßʱ¼ä: 130.4Сʱ -------------------------- was my No. 600 post under ÆëÆôÆå and No. 3001 post under all my net names including 2167 posts under ÆåÈËÉú. 3. notice that "smallfry" having two °ËØÔÌù removed but not the two below from "peanut" : * ÓÐûÓÐдÎÄÕµģ¿¿´¿´ÎҵĻªÎÄpassÂ𣿠£­ peanut¡¡380 bytes 2008-09-24 11:24 (28 reads) o peanut µÄ×÷ÎÄ£¬ ºÜÓÐˮ׼Ŷ¡£¡£¡££¡ £­ peanut¡¡1835 bytes 2008-09-24 15:24 (28 reads) personally, I feel that the two Ìù from "smallfry" are having better meanings (in ÆåÈËÆ (more...)
¹þ¹þÄã²»·þÎÒµÄû±»É¾£¬ÄãµÄsmallfry±»É¾¡£Ïë½è°àÖ÷Ö®Á¦É¾ÎÒµÄÌù¡£
3. notice that "smallfry" having two °ËØÔÌù removed but not the two below from "peanut" :

* ÓÐûÓÐдÎÄÕµģ¿¿´¿´ÎҵĻªÎÄpassÂ𣿠£­ peanut¡¡380 bytes 2008-09-24 11:24 (28 reads)
o peanut µÄ×÷ÎÄ£¬ ºÜÓÐˮ׼Ŷ¡£¡£¡££¡ £­ peanut¡¡1835 bytes 2008-09-24 15:24 (28 reads)

personally, I feel that the two Ìù from "smallfry" are having better meanings (in ÆåÈËÆåÊÂ, talking about Ò»µ¶n¶ÏµÄ×÷ÎÄ) if we look at the objective for ÎòÈëÆå;

ºÃСÐÄÑÛŶ¡£
»¹¡£¡£·ñ¡£¡£ÈÏ¡£¡£Äã¡£¡£¾Í¡£¡£ÊÇ¡£¡£smallfry£¿
»¶Ó­À´µ½»ªÐÂÖÐÎÄÍø£¬Ó»Ô¾·¢ÌûÊÇÖ§³ÖÎÒÃǵÄ×îºÃ·½·¨!Ô­ÎÄ / ´«Í³°æ / WAP°æËùÓлظ´´ÓÕâÀïÕ¹¿ªÊÕÆðÁбí
ÂÛ̳µ¼º½ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | ·µ»ØÉÏÒ»Ò³ | ±¾Ö÷Ìâ¹²ÓÐ 2 ƪÎÄÕ£¬·Ö 1 Ò³, µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 1 Ò³ | »Øµ½¶¥²¿
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>

ÇëµÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´£ºÕʺŠ¡¡ ÃÜÂë ¡¡