呵呵说得没错
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 12 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-07 23:06:54  楼主  关注此帖
很高兴林大师答应出赛,这回国家队可要面对一场艰辛的苦战!!! 论队员的名声与资历,挑选队各方面都强过国家队,国家队的队员可要好自为之啊!!!
呵呵说得没错
他们可不要轻敌喔:P
黄荣岳的棋已经大有进步.
文礼派谁?
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-08 10:49:01  2楼
我有预感,飞鹰队可能爆冷!!! 无级胜有级,那才叫爆冷,飞鹰的四位队员,都是无级,但千万别小看他们,战果可能出乎大家的预料。从过去的经验中,无级胜有级,常常发生。多年前象总曾经举办过一个别开生面的无级对甲级的对抗赛,结果甲级棋手惨败,改天有空刊载有关的对局,共各位欣赏,我当时是甲级棋手,败给了梁剑华,当时他还是无级!!!
haha 不是水鱼
i remember some time back after ling yao shen attained singapore champion he lost to yan peng fei i think peng fei got under 18 second place if i'm not wrong. This competition was held in xiang zhong. Anything is possible moreover in 2002 beidou had a friendly match with kakibukit. At tht time i was unrated and i beat mo wen yao. So can't really say 水鱼 singapore players are more evenly matched compared to china players.
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-17 01:28:05  3楼 评分:
国家队下得很差,连吴宗翰也赢得狼狈,我的棋差都看得懂。是快棋吗?如果国家队三场友谊赛都输或只赢一场的话。。。。。嘻嘻嘻
说的没错
我对梁永兴的那盘棋下得太过勉强。其实弃卒打象不好可是想把局面打乱只想到那个变化其他变应该也是局面平稳。第一感士6进5容易和棋红棋还略先我显然不肯。 到了中局,梁永兴一直兵往下冲其实不是很理想我当时算的是红兵3进1下步有跳马抓车的先手。对攻红棋好一点。到了后面我局势慢慢就变成双方纠缠梁永兴走了步大漏。 那个棋第49步应马5退4双方还可以下。黄荣岳那盘棋也是很可惜局面一直优势。到了后面时间紧所以随手比较多。后来我跟他复盘,提出了有几步棋可能会比实战好跟大家share。他第13回合上士给对手解脱的棋可是对手没下出来。应该炮8平9后来走到一样的局面。黑棋车第十六步走车4进5红棋优势就没那么大了。车8进2意思不大。第31步红棋兵三进一,黑棋局面就坏了。黑棋大概只有卒7进1,红炮2平7,黑车8进6红炮7进3,红棋先手抓车下步炮7平9攻势很凶。到了后面残局红棋因为前面大优后面心态出现了太像赢的毛病,第54步走车8平4也是坏棋应车8平2,红如兵6平5,黑炮5平9黑棋优势。一刀兄说的没错下完黄荣岳也是后悔没先平车。今天用的制度是1小时加10秒可能棋手还不适应。

朱永吉那盘棋我看他好像是背错普第14回合应车4进1没有理由走象7进5。刘亿豪抓住了黑棋的弱点一举制胜!不亏是新加坡最年轻的乙组冠军。吕瑞展那盘棋开局也是没有很充分的准备。黑棋很快就反先了。

总体来看今天新加坡国家队表现非常差可能是使柬上没调好或者太过轻敌了。要想在亚洲杯取得好成绩还是有一段距离。
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-17 12:21:11  4楼
朱永吉这个谱不可能背错 应该是临场变坏了还是顾忌对手布局熟练 想把局面引入陌生复杂
朱永吉以前对廖明豪也是这样下
所以这次应该是刘毅豪有备而来。
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-17 14:46:59  5楼
临场变着不成功吧朱永吉这个局下得太多,刘忆豪应是有备而来。黑象7进5应是临场变着,创新求变,精神可嘉!xiaobeidou所说背谱不对,未免片面。但黑方显然准备不充分。第9回合车4进2,着法保守,且高估了3路的反击,造成后来中路受攻,一发不可收拾,不如车4进5,多有变化。
黑车4进5的确比较顽强
这棋在中国已经就没人下了。黑棋感觉还是亏但刘仪豪下的好,以前在yishun的一个比赛对廖明豪朱永吉也是象7进5。 那时我记得局面廖明豪大优,给朱永吉逃掉。下了盘和棋。我个人认为到了那个形势车4进1是最好的下法。至少形势红棋略优但不好赢。
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-24 23:48:59  6楼 评分:
熊国伟棋艺猛进,全国赛至今保持金刚不坏之身!!!图一:熊国伟和吴宗翰 图二:黄荣岳负黄俊铭 图三:林耀森负朱永吉 (more...)
回顾23/08/2008 国家挑选队挑战国家队
礼拜六下的棋我是蛮失望的也可以说是对自己的一个教训。这么去进步自己的心理素质。原本那盘棋炮打中兵后就有反先的味道可是在后面优势的情况下走的比较快那是因为对手的时间比我的紧想给他压力。就因为那样走松了一两步棋就给熊甲级一些机会最终双方和棋。但对那盘棋很不满。因为反先的时候走得不够紧凑。但是走到双方可以下的时候时间就差不多了到了后面即使我略优双方都剩下10到20秒还要记录就无奈走的稳一点所以和了。这比赛我败在心理和比赛的时间用时。在那方面我看还需要补充一下。

黄荣岳那盘也是优势后来时间紧也走得不好。结果败了。这星期会评注他那盘棋因为那也是我喜爱的开局。

朱永吉那盘也是运气好林耀森残局走的不好不然如果是正常发挥应该就把朱甲级拿下。

对于吕瑞展那盘棋感觉不到10步黑棋已经占优了我认为吕瑞展实在不应该拿红棋那样下。这么进步自己的棋是靠理解不是在开局上一直用软件来猜自己就进步了因为会一直靠软件来下棋。那盘棋主要是要对开局的运子有一定的理解看了那盘棋感觉开局完全没有棋理。希望吕甲级可以在那方面多练一练。
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-25 08:20:38  7楼
苛求了国家队这两场的表现,和国际赛的理想发挥仍有距离。如果以国际赛而论,开局很重要。但一盘棋并非只有开局。窃以为中局、残局、临场心理、用时控制等等因素加起来远远超过开局的作用。23日的比赛,国家队初步分析起来是输在中局和用时控制上面了。开局要加强,中局更要多练。深入一步看,失利是缺乏练习以及状态没有调整好的结果,不能怪在一两步棋临场走不出来上面——走不出就是走不出,过后拆棋可以学到东西,但临场的状态不足,总要在这里那里错一点的。 吕大侠为了这一两盘棋的结果心乱吗?没什么的。你在尝试不同的棋路,开始的时候吃点亏是正常的,交点学费换取对不同局面的理解是好事情。等你回到自己最擅长的棋路上面时,这些经验就是很好的补充。
所以需要多进步,那盘棋子粒的运子和阵型的配合走的不好深为一个国手在那方面要有一个蛮好的理解。
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-25 13:36:44  8楼
苛求了国家队这两场的表现,和国际赛的理想发挥仍有距离。如果以国际赛而论,开局很重要。但一盘棋并非只有开局。窃以为中局、残局、临场心理、用时控制等等因素加起来远远超过开局的作用。23日的比赛,国家队初步分析起来是输在中局和用时控制上面了。开局要加强,中局更要多练。深入一步看,失利是缺乏练习以及状态没有调整好的结果,不能怪在一两步棋临场走不出来上面——走不出就是走不出,过后拆棋可以学到东西,但临场的状态不足,总要在这里那里错一点的。 吕大侠为了这一两盘棋的结果心乱吗?没什么的。你在尝试不同的棋路,开始的时候吃点亏是正常的,交点学费换取对不同局面的理解是好事情。等你回到自己最擅长的棋路上面时,这些经验就是很好的补充。
perharps using english would be better for me
It is true players do not have sufficient competitions. Hence lack practise which might be also one of the reasons why the Standard of the Singapore open Top 4 is not as strong (relative to the past). Opening is important especially if you meet highhands. For players that are more evenly match it is also important but not as much.

For Ruizhan's game, i felt that it was lacking in certain areas (already elaborated in chinese). Well, i'm not saying that my skills and tactics are excellent. I'm not sure if people agree with me but thats how i feel. Hope my feedback could help him do a little reflections. Thank you

作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-25 17:07:16  9楼
My view.I think that the reason for Singapore open top 4 is relatively not as strong as compare to the past national team is due to that this year, national team is selected base on just seven rounds of matches. The element of luck is there as given a lucky day, a weaker player might 'pick durian' or out prepared the stronger one. However, if the competition is base on 9 or more rounds, then the luck factor would be reduced. Furthermore, selection of the national team base on June's national could not guarantee all good players got the chance to compete for national seat. Some working class are more busy at June and December period but they will be able to play at other months. I believe the selection method 2 years ago was good, where the top 2 auto qualify and the rest fight for the other 2 placing to representing Singapore. Thats was when the then class B's xiaobeidou qualify for national team right? For Ruizhan's game, i feel he should use play more agressive with red. Against 几度,using 先手单提马 to c (more...)
100 percent agree with what BLS said
This is quite true the System for the past 2 years has some luck element in it. Last year's top 4 i believe really had the ability of the top 4 players in the competition. On the other hand, This year all the top 4 players except Alan Chu (3rd position) did not meet as many dashis. Think he met me in the semifinals and thats about it. Whereas the rest of the top 4 met quite a few highhands. So i would also not say this year is by luck because people like huangrongyue met quite afew dashi and jiaji, like myself, huangjunming, ningfuliang, alan chu and liu yuxing and lu ruizhan etc. In which he defeated all of them except the masters (drew) and luruizhan(lost). Ruizhan had an even more impressive record. Though he was red against all the masters but he beat all of us so full credit goes to him.
I would also prefer an 11 round competition to be fair however, i believe the organisors has its reasons for not doing so.
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-25 21:24:48  10楼
I have somehow different Views on Rui Zhan's openingIt is not because he abandons his favourite opening, but rather he's trying hard to study another type of openings. He might not have done it perfectly, but we can see he's improving, and the practice is good for his preparation of International games later.
haha i'm not trying to be mean :P however..
But don't u think because u played him, it would not be very objective for u to u say tht? hehe well from a simple point of view i feel that from a less subjective point it would be better for someone who didn't play him to make a better judgement since u beat him :P Besides from BLS's comment i do agree 6moves to fan xian how can that be a good sign?
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-25 22:53:53  11楼
From my point of view as fellow Boon Lay teammate....I think Ruizhan has abandoned his favourite openings and trying something new now. He could be trying to achieve a breakthrough or something like that. As his team mate or as Singapore supporters, I think we should support him and hope he can achieve that breakthrough soon.
i deserve to be more sensitive considering that i'll b in the same team as him
Of cos i meant well i mean my feedbacks are not meant to put him down. Please refer to the past few posts where i mention specifically on where he should improve on. I believe my views are more sensitive than many others as his results play a big part in the event i would be taking part in as well as he would be in the same team as me in 亚洲杯. I'm not trying to discourage anyone once again i'm trying to be realistic. Are you saying that in international competition he is going to move PAO 2 PING 7 as his first move? Lets be honest his middle game and end game is not spectacular as he mentioned. I apologise if i hurt anyone if i'm being straightforward. Zhong pao is what he is best at so he should stick to that and move as many bian as possible.

反先very quickly u may not encounter the next time round but does that "gurantee" an improvement? Everygame u lose there is no gurantee that there is an improvement. Only if you play it very often most important is what i mentioned the 运子and理解。From my view which is also BLS's view i do believe it's abit late to play different oppenings i think he should just stick to openings that he would have a higher possibility of encountering during international competitions.

From 几度's post i understand u mean well. However ur views would not help him improve his games very much as you will only encourage him to move weird openings again and we all know that his strength lies in his opening. (currently) Not his mid or end game. For now till 2months later he should really focus on the openings he wants to move.
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-26 22:10:57  12楼 评分:
你们有没有怀疑过由于几度太钟情于“左道”是他至今无法取得前三甲的主因???
我对几度的看法。
其实我跟魔刀转世有聊过全国赛要得到好成绩需要一些独特的特点。 好像以前的冠军像康大师长局(马炮局)就在新加坡是数1数2的。林大师就是比较敢拼。虽然说几度在全国赛上没得过前4名但棋力可以说也差不多有中等到强甲级的水平.这是无人可否认的但几度在团体赛经常下得比个人赛出色可能是压力大吧?就下的好一些吗?

在今年的个人赛在第4轮战胜吕瑞展头次在比赛领先之后在第五轮对到我,中局我形势略优的情况下几度走了一步软着给我抓住了.局势就无法挽回.后来更惊讶的是第6轮速败给康大师的飞象这也是我没有预料到的在2007年也是到了中间开始领先就送子给朱永吉然后慢慢又跌下来了。最大的幕后应该不是没有充分的准备而是几度的心理素质必须调整一下。

对于下设么不正宗或什么左道的棋于着无关。赖汉顺的棋也是比较不正宗也拿了几个冠军。关键在于个人特点每个人有自己的优和缺点。当然不是每盘棋都能下出100%也要看临场发挥和那天的状态但至少要稳定。局面稳定也要一直寻找对杀和乱战的棋不怕下略亏的形势和不怕输棋。这是我近几年的战略。希望新加坡棋手们下比赛也有他自己的战略这么去进步自己的棋艺。也期待几度可以快点掉整形态代表新加坡为国争光:)说不定今年就可以下了因为要看亚洲杯是单数或双数.

希望我这贴会带给新加坡棋手一些启发.

赖亿详在我记忆中好像没拿过全国冠军.好像是亚军或者季军有拿过.没和他下过也没见过但有时会有人提到他.
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 12 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码