refresh after posting. to refresh, press F5 on your keyboard
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 10 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-09 14:49:45  楼主  关注此帖
ok thanks. i dont know why i need to close all links and reopen to see the postThanks alot
refresh after posting. to refresh, press F5 on your keyboard
沙暴千里不言暗
冰封万市何惧寒
旧事前尘化云烟
唯有菜香扑鼻来
有了菜,就有了希望~~~
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-09 14:52:14  2楼
IVP Singapore 2008!!Hi All, Just to share a coming competition Date: 28 July - 1 August (2008) Monday to Friday Venue: Mug@Moberly (Level 3), Singapore Polytechnic Time: All games start at 7pm sharp. Rules: Follow Asia Chinese Chess Federation Rule Each school to send 9 representatives consisting of 5 main + 4 reserves Each player is given 1 hour to complete the game. After which he is required to complete 10 moves in 10 minutes until end of game. If fail to do so = deemed as lost. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you guys are free please do come and watch!
NUS, NTU无法参赛,唉。
愿社会各界多多支持棋类活动。
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-09 17:21:32  3楼
i refreshed like thousands of times but it still does not show...hmm..btw..may i know how do you guys post chess games(action/visualised type) up for everyone to see? thanks!
本版象棋&围棋贴法
本版象棋&围棋贴法
please see the following link:

http://v15.huasing.org/sForum/bbs.php?B=123_10382215

you may test for a few posts first.

If still cannot, please let me know.
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-09 17:23:53  4楼
i refreshed like thousands of times but it still does not show...hmm..btw..may i know how do you guys post chess games(action/visualised type) up for everyone to see? thanks!
press F5, sure can refresh, unless you are not using Internet explorer.
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-09 18:21:52  5楼
Before 发帖,click 右下角 “使用华新标记”
the code is correct.
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-09 22:07:06  6楼
sian! why the map so small btw....by the way, the building is at T11, venue is level 3.
you might wish to send original picture to my email
and I may be able to help..
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-11 14:17:18  7楼
IVP Singapore 2008!!Hi All, Just to share a coming competition Date: 28 July - 1 August (2008) Monday to Friday Venue: Mug@Moberly (Level 3), Singapore Polytechnic Time: All games start at 7pm sharp. Rules: Follow Asia Chinese Chess Federation Rule Each school to send 9 representatives consisting of 5 main + 4 reserves Each player is given 1 hour to complete the game. After which he is required to complete 10 moves in 10 minutes until end of game. If fail to do so = deemed as lost. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you guys are free please do come and watch!
各Poly有哪些知名棋手?有无报名名单?
Monday to Friday是否每晚都有?

呵呵。
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-28 15:25:24  8楼
请注意:今年IVP只有三天,7月28日,29日,30日
请注意:今年IVP (其实没有I和V,只剩P了)新加坡大专象棋赛
只有三天,7月28日,29日,30日。

应该是4支队伍,所以3天就比完了,想观看“新生代”的实力,请前往
Mug@Moberly (Level 3), Singapore Polytechnic
Time: All games start at 7pm sharp.
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-31 00:14:51  9楼
我猜测:是因为几所大学没有专门的象棋社吗?新加坡理工学院无法具体联系到负责人吗? (Fine, i tried to type chinese but decieded that i had better give up.) Smu is the host university for IVP swimming this yr. As far as I noe, the president of Aquatic Sharks sent invitations directly to swimming clubS of each un& poly? Issit because tht there is no chess club in SMU/NUS/NTU(ok, my frined from NTU told me smu Sucks but i prefer to type SMU first, haha, smu ROCKS!!!!!!!!!LOL) tht the ppl in charge did not send invitation to these uni? Does it mean tht a specific club help promote the IVP in Singapore? As far as i noe, once the event is listed in IVP, it is easier to set up a club in the univ.So can i make a wild (does it spell like tht, i am not sure, haha)guess tht in this case, it wll b easier to set up a chess club in SMU/NUS/NTU? Heard tht sb in NUS is trying to set up a chess club, wish him all the best:D
yes, that somebody is t-minus from NUS
t-minus is trying to setup a xiangqi team in NUS.
Unfortunately, t-minus is not Singaporean.
Malaysian or Chinese students will have to go back during school holidays. Also, they are new to Singapore and don't have any xiangqi network here.
It's almost impossible to setup a team and join IVP without the help from local Singaporean students.

Nevertheless, I wish all the best to t-minus and am willing to help in any manner as far as I can.
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-07-31 00:18:29  10楼
POLITE is over, Results hereFirst: Singapore Polytechnic Second: Ngee Ann Poly Third: Nan Yang poly Last: Republic poly The rankings are exactly same as last year. haha From what i observed...the followings are better players in Polytechnic, the rest are just ok. From SP : Chua Zhi Xiang From NP : all quite ok From RP : Worse From NYP : Peh Chin Ghee(白进义) Lets all clap and encourage that!! New badge of future players may come from poly!
Congratulations to SP!
I still remember there was a 小神童 in SP 6 years ago.
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 10 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码