Can I suggest?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 3 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:bls (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:222) 发表:2008-06-17 14:31:33  楼主  关注此帖评分:
一些感触我个人认为小比赛不说,但是在一年一度意义非凡的全国赛,制度上和轮次次数上都应该有些改进吧。不能因为怕比赛时间太多天,太长或太累,采用较短较简单或较少轮的制度吧。虽然说打比赛还是实力最重要,但是爆冷门的偶然性却会因制度而大大的提高。这样不就与棋一生大哥早些贴的帖:“就算对到朋友也不能鼓励放水,是为了朋友和国家,不让实力稍弱的棋手代表出国下些素质较低的棋丢国家的脸。”互相矛盾?鼓励爆冷而牺牲了水平?也许我说得也不是很好听,但至少我和几位棋友讨论及看到的是这样吧。
Can I suggest?
Break into 2 groups. Each group have 4 seeded members and play a 7 round swiss system. Top 4 of each group go into knockout system to fight it out for top 8 rankings. Those out of group's top 4 need not continue anymore. This only requires extra one round from top 8 players and those didn't performed well can save 2 rounds of play.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:bls (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:222) 发表:2008-06-17 16:41:00  2楼
your suggestion is in the right direction but I wish to highlight that ..... for those who join the competition, even with 0 point like me, may wish to play for all the rounds .... so, any modification to your suggestion ?
My thinking.
I feel that we should think in terms of the average standard of the games played. After 7 rounds, we are sure that the top 8 players are real strong players who stand chance to represent the country and the quality of games played afterthat will be high. Afterall, this is national competition and we are selecting the best players and not selecting the worst player. Sorry for being straight forward.
作者:bls (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:222) 发表:2008-06-18 08:32:52  3楼
女将们的先手都很厉害,依稀记得苏盈盈先胜卢国龙,五八炮对反宫马。
If on another bad day.
卢国龙 lost to one youth player with black, are you going to say all the youth players 先手都很厉害?
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 3 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码