<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:vitesse (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:3716) 发表:2023-08-30 10:12:32  楼主  关注此帖
学校有CCTV, 校长职责监督非正常行为发生
谁说学校有cctv的
根本就没有
这个是另外一个老师举报的

没举报的,不知道有多少。

cna 的报道:
Teacher B also said she decided to film the incidents after her husband advised her to, as there were no CCTV cameras in the classroom.
“Every time I saw what (Teacher A) was doing, I would take the child away (from) the so-called punishment. But she would forcefully take the child back, and tell me, ‘I’m not done with what I’m doing,’” she said.
[本文发送自华新手机Wap版]

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:vitesse (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:3716) 发表:2023-08-30 12:53:10  2楼
我已经跟strait times写信了这个kinderland真是烂到家了,收费也不便宜。如果不是另一个老师拍了,真是无从知晓。类似的事情预计相当多。 “Upon reading the article titled "Arrest of Former Kinderland Educator for Alleged Misconduct at Woodlands Pre-School," a profound sense of unease washes over me, particularly since my own 2-year-old daughter is enrolled in an N1 program. Delving further into the matter, it comes to light that the incriminating video was captured by a fellow educator within the same establishment—an act of remarkable courage on their part. However, this revelation also kindles a disconcerting notion: the absence of accessible CCTV footage in preschool facilities places us, the concerned parents, in a rather disadvantageous position when it comes to ascertaining the welfare of our children.”
我写信给ecda complain 了
我也知道 对这帮官僚 没有什么鸟用

[本文发送自华新手机Wap版]
作者:vitesse (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:3716) 发表:2023-08-31 08:06:27  3楼
我写信给ecda complain 了我也知道 对这帮官僚 没有什么鸟用
这学校没救了
赶紧转校吧

解决不了问题 先解决提问题的人

Kinderland Singapore on Wednesday barred its staff from using personal devices during teaching hours with immediate effect, with the move drawing ire from online commenters.
[本文发送自华新手机Wap版]
作者:vitesse (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:3716) 发表:2023-08-31 19:06:33  4楼
这学校没救了赶紧转校吧 解决不了问题 先解决提问题的人 Kinderland Singapore on Wednesday barred its staff from using personal devices during teaching hours with immediate effect, with the move drawing ire from online commenters.
明年7月
Closed-circuit television cameras will be mandatory at all preschools and government-funded early intervention centres from Jul 1 next year, and parents will be given access to footage to assist with the investigation of “serious incidents”.
[本文发送自华新手机Wap版]
作者:vitesse (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:3716) 发表:2023-09-02 08:00:00  5楼
兀兰坊校长被免职 (more...)
这个总经理也不是什么好东西
还在狡辩
[本文发送自华新手机Wap版]
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 5 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码