【吐槽八卦】有没有人用 EZBuy 买东西他们不让买,又扣住你的钱,不让你withdraw
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 32 楼,当前显示第 27 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:yun2017 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:19) 发表:2017-04-04 15:44:16  27楼 
你会转吗?
后来一些之前买的货物,终于到货仓了。就用了部份被托住的钱还了国际运费。
今早又收到这样一封email.....如果是你,你会再转$800 然后不知道对方又要长哪一出?再受气吗?

Dear customer,

Thanks for feedback. For this issue, I have double checked with the finance department, realizing that I misunderstood the meaning of “the handling fee is charged by credit card bank”. Actually, the 3% handling fee isn’t charged by us nor by your credit card issuing bank. For internet transaction, it's by third party agency, VISA/MASTER and others. That means, when you transfer the money via credit card, the credit card bank cannot transfer us the money directly, but need to transfer it to a third party first, then the third party transfer the money to us. The 3% handling fee is charged by the 3rd party. You may double check this with the credit card bank. I’m sincerely sorry for insisting that the handling fee was charged by your credit card bank in previous emails.

If the money is transferred via bank account, there isn’t any handling fee incurred. And we are informed that in order to credit back to you the 3% handling fee, we must submit a withdraw request for $1800, when the third party agency refunded the amount, the 3% handling fee will also be refunded.

Notice you have submitted a withdraw request for $1000, you can transfer us extra $800 via bank account. After that, you can require to withdraw $1800 back to your credit card. We will then inform the third party to revert the transaction and refund you fully, including the 3% handling fee.

If you still have any doubt about this, please feel free to contact us. Sorry again for the trouble made.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Beryl Wong
Customer service center(Shanghai)
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 32 楼,当前显示第 27 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码