【吐槽八卦】 一个台湾MM写的讨厌新加坡的100个理由。不服来辩!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 89 楼,当前显示第 67 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:oneforall (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:886) 发表:2013-09-02 17:50:27  67楼 
都是前英殖民地,香港为什么是130而新加坡48?以来福士开埠算,新加坡已经超过200年了。以香港自治区成立,才不足20年。 文化发展真的和政权的成立年代长短有关系吗? 您谈到英语文化界的成绩,那么请告诉我为什么新加坡最近几年拍的电影几乎都是中文的?新加坡最成功的歌手都是唱中文歌的? 新加坡著名的英文电影导演是谁?新加坡著名的英文歌手是谁?新加坡著名的英文作家是谁?著名的英文小说是哪一部?请告诉我。
新加坡国际著名英文电影和导演
Mee Pok Man, 12 Storeys, Be with Me and My Magic[edit source| editbeta]
Khoo is famous for his four critically acclaimed feature films that have been screened at film festivals all over the world: Mee Pok Man (1995), 12 Storeys (1997), Be with Me (2005) and My Magic (2008). Mee Pok Man won prizes in Singapore, Fukuoka and Pusan. It was also entered into the 19th Moscow International Film Festival.[2] 12 Storeys won him the Federation of International Film Critics (FIPRESCI) Award, the UOB Young Cinema Award at the 10th Singapore International Film Festival, and the Golden Maile Award for Best Picture at the 17th Hawaii International Films Festival. 12 Storeys was also the first Singapore film to be invited to take part in the Cannes Film Festival. Be With Me (2005), opened the Director's Fortnight at Cannes. My Magic (2008) was nominated for the Palme d'Or at Cannes Film Festival and was voted as one of the top five films of that year by Le Monde.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 89 楼,当前显示第 67 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码