俺是,不过要让他先等两天......
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 4 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:有话想说 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:16666) 发表:2004-03-18 10:39:44  楼主  关注此帖
国大一名Dr.呼吁O+血型的献血者!!!!Dear Colleagues, You might recall that some time ago I appealed to you for O+ platelets donation for a son, named Cheng Tian, of a friend and colleague of mine, Dr Lou Jiann Hua of Math Dept. Cheng Tian's auto-immune problem resulting in some type of blood disorder continues to trouble him and is life-threatening. Going in and out of NUH almost becomes a routine. In the last couple of days, he bled for about 13 hours from about 8PM (13 March) till about 9AM (14 March) while staying in NUH. At some point, Mrs Lou thought to herself that she had to prepare for the worse... Therefore I would like to appeal again for potential O+ platelets donation. Thanks for your kind support and concern. Warm Regards, Brian (on behalf of Dr & Mrs Lou) ========================info about blood donation provided by Dr. Lou Jiann hua=========================== O+ platelet donors are needed. For those who would like to sign up, please kindly call the NUH Blood Donation Center at 6772 (more...)
俺是,不过要让他先等两天......
最近发低烧.....

并伴有肠胃不适.....

:(
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:有话想说 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:16666) 发表:2004-03-18 10:46:27  2楼
天哪, 楼剑华是个好老师啊, 怎么命这么苦!!!!当年众多教过我的老师,他是个人魅力最高的一位,每次路过Math那里我都会想起他来... 谁是O+的血型啊, 帮帮他吧!
好像是她的学生吧....
作者:有话想说 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:16666) 发表:2004-03-18 11:22:36  3楼
好像是她的学生吧....
错了,是孩子的说....:$
作者:有话想说 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:16666) 发表:2004-03-18 11:32:53  4楼
区别是O+是O的一个子集。 血型的区分主要是通过血细胞表面的糖蛋白或蛋白来分类。常用的是ABO,主要是对于一种蛋白的不同的糖基化。而+/-指的是一种比较特殊的蛋白RH的存在与不存在。两者是处于并列关系。 所以经常会有B-或者O+的说法,B-在亚洲人种中是比较罕见的一种血型。
RH的抗原好像是叫粘多糖吧
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 4 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码