恩,lou cheng tian 的父母人都很好,就是
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:红杉树 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:671) 发表:2004-03-19 10:45:26  楼主  关注此帖
国大一名Dr.呼吁O+血型的献血者!!!!Dear Colleagues, You might recall that some time ago I appealed to you for O+ platelets donation for a son, named Cheng Tian, of a friend and colleague of mine, Dr Lou Jiann Hua of Math Dept. Cheng Tian's auto-immune problem resulting in some type of blood disorder continues to trouble him and is life-threatening. Going in and out of NUH almost becomes a routine. In the last couple of days, he bled for about 13 hours from about 8PM (13 March) till about 9AM (14 March) while staying in NUH. At some point, Mrs Lou thought to herself that she had to prepare for the worse... Therefore I would like to appeal again for potential O+ platelets donation. Thanks for your kind support and concern. Warm Regards, Brian (on behalf of Dr & Mrs Lou) ========================info about blood donation provided by Dr. Lou Jiann hua=========================== O+ platelet donors are needed. For those who would like to sign up, please kindly call the NUH Blood Donation Center at 6772 (more...)
恩,lou cheng tian 的父母人都很好,就是
孩子的了这种病,
可怜啊。。。
照顾 cheng tian 很多次了,
没有 platlet,
鼻血就象水龙头一样的止不住,
3,4包platlet输进去,
整个人才活过来,
因为时常需要,
父母天天捐也不够啊~~~
所以大家多帮忙了!
其实O型血绝大多数都是O+的,
亚洲人Rh-很少,
而且捐platelet一次应该是50ml左右,
对身体没什么大影响。
左手拿刀右手拿叉, 把生活慢慢享用。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:红杉树 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:671) 发表:2004-03-19 10:47:59  2楼
恩,lou cheng tian 的父母人都很好,就是孩子的了这种病, 可怜啊。。。 照顾 cheng tian 很多次了, 没有 platlet, 鼻血就象水龙头一样的止不住, 3,4包platlet输进去, 整个人才活过来, 因为时常需要, 父母天天捐也不够啊~~~ 所以大家多帮忙了! 其实O型血绝大多数都是O+的, 亚洲人Rh-很少, 而且捐platelet一次应该是50ml左右, 对身体没什么大影响。
对了,忘了说--------
现在不是让大家马上捐血,
是请大家报个名而已,
医院就会有个 donator list,
等 cheng tian 需要血小板的时候
可能会联系大家帮忙捐一些。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码