没兴趣就直说好了
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:西蜀霸王 (等级:14 - 天人和一,发帖:22681) 发表:2003-12-06 22:46:59  楼主  关注此帖
it is so scaring!!!! tell me what to do pls~~~i met a band who were playing music on the street. I loved the music very much. But the CD is very expensive. So I just watched for a while, and put some coins and left while they had a break. Later I decided to take a short vedio of them. So I went back to take my camera. When I was back there again, they've already started to play again. There were 5 of them, out of which 4 guys were playing, and 1 guy is promoting the musical CD. The time my camera automatic saved the video after several minutes, they announced a break again. And I was going to leave becuase I've got what I want. And 2 guys approached me, very friendly, said that if I want to take some photos with them. I said yes, of course. And I started to take photos with them. And 3 of them kept on asking more their own photos with me only. And one guy started to chat with me, and at last asked me for a cup of tea, maybe. And i started to lie,--I said i have meeting later, and i was meeting with my friends (more...)
没兴趣就直说好了
老打电话骚扰就叫警察好了. 有什么难的?
or 找你们 flat 的管理员么
苦海泛起爱恨,在世间难逃避命运。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:西蜀霸王 (等级:14 - 天人和一,发帖:22681) 发表:2003-12-06 22:57:42  2楼
haha, exact the same answer as one of my friends:)
it's quite standard way to deal such kind of
harassment in sinagpore...
i guess most ppmm know it ;)
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码