I have some ideas on the technical analysis
所在版块:狮城财经 发贴时间:2004-01-07 22:10  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
In my opinion, both the technical investors and foundamental investors make the trend together. Although for foundamental investors, speculation may not be their manner. But they often buy a lot of shares and hold for a relatively long period, say more than 1 years. Buffet and Peter Lynch are the examples of such investors. Although they don't want to speculate, what they have done still affect the market. That is they locked a big quantity of shares in the market. As a result, the share supplied in the market will be less. For the rest of share, technical investors would easily push the price up.

Therefore, the trend theory always works. Especially today's investors has learned both foundamental and technical analysis in their school. So technical analysis is becoming a common sense.

In my opinion, small investors could work with both theories. Since they can enter or exit the market very quickly. That's their advantage.

But for the Charted, I think it's still a good buy even from foundamental analysis.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

本人是HSR房屋经纪,专注于裕廊区的房屋租赁及买卖。如果您有关于房产方面的疑问,我愿以自己的专业知识,为您服务。联系电话:94754610,电邮:hsianlee@hotmail.com
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
frpapaya, pls come in CFA   (247 bytes , 725reads )
I know GY 不够睡   (105 bytes , 313reads )
I see... frpapaya   (726 bytes , 330reads )
Yes, i am aware of the requirement of 3-yr experience. CFA   (432 bytes , 301reads )
I have some ideas on the technical analysis mobydick   (1025 bytes , 266reads )
don't think so... frpapaya   (435 bytes , 258reads )
But we should look forward mobydick   (1171 bytes , 219reads )
Maybe your TA on CSM makes sense, but i will still give it a miss CFA   (106 bytes , 241reads )
Yes! Thai Villag is an excellent one! I believe it can even triple this year! mobydick   (0 bytes , 199reads )
Oh Really? You see it from the chart? CFA   (323 bytes , 223reads )
You should be very patient when market is rising mobydick   (584 bytes , 313reads )
sigh...if you are trader you will know why frpapaya   (446 bytes , 266reads )
You have made an intelligent guess CFA   (38 bytes , 293reads )
hehe... 仙仙龙   (194 bytes , 232reads )
interesting project..hehe frpapaya   (34 bytes , 213reads )
what is cds ? 仙仙龙   (3 bytes , 194reads )
Credit default swap.. but frpapaya   (19 bytes , 159reads )
i know it papaya2001   (55 bytes , 293reads )