For people who want to have a career in Information Security Consulting,
所在版块:创业求职 发贴时间:2006-07-01 15:09  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
it may not be a good choice to start fromn big4. I have been working with quite a number of big4 consultants and the general feeling is that those good ones all have some operational backgrounds such as security administrator, system analyst or developers before they join big4. In big4, those infosec projects involved are mostly security review and you don't usually touch clients' system, normally you just check system configurations with a set of so call industry best practice and compliance.

Of course there are exceptions, such as those dedicated VA(vulnerability Assessment), PT(penetration testing) and Forensic teams in big4. It will be good if you can join these sepcial groups in big4 instead of the general IT security audit and audit support teams.

Just my 2c
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
Got job offer from Deloitte, any seniors in deloitte or other big 4? babydntcry   (1447 bytes , 2015reads )
有13month salary吗?bonus确信是多少?2000/m的确低了一点 龙蝇   (0 bytes , 456reads )
谢谢大家的回复,我反复考虑了很久,还是决定接受这个job offer babydntcry   (71 bytes , 804reads )
至少有很多美女可以一起去clubbing. SuperStylin   (6 bytes , 486reads )
one of the main reasons why I join.. babydntcry   (0 bytes , 398reads )
hahahaha:D SuperStylin   (24 bytes , 329reads )
也不用太悲观,big4的reputation 在你的resume上还是非常好的,it's may Rick   (188 bytes , 721reads )
我觉得我们有时候不能盲目迷信什么big4 SIGG+   (132 bytes , 963reads )
For people who want to have a career in Information Security Consulting, Rick   (781 bytes , 851reads )
well said. mark. newday   (0 bytes , 270reads )
my, 周星驰   (260 bytes , 977reads )
very true. Rick   (0 bytes , 326reads )
Maybe you can't learn much about technical skills there... anonym   (322 bytes , 680reads )