Got job offer from Deloitte, any seniors in deloitte or other big 4?
所在版块:创业求职 发贴时间:2006-06-30 13:21  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
I am an EE fresh graduate from NUS, my job offer is Associate Consultant. The job scope is about financial IT consultancy, mainly focus on IT security for banking and other MNCs. I have quite some questions to ask: 1. The starting pay at deloitte is quite low, i.e. 2000 per month. The manager there told me it's standard for fresh graduate as we dont have exp, no matter you r a 1st class honor holder or have bad results like me. Is that true? 2. What will be the expected salary after two years of working? The manager there told me usually ppl are promoted from Associate Consultant to Consultant 3 after 2 years of working. 3. How is the competition and turnover at deloitte or similar companies? At such a low monthly pay, is it a big risk to enter the company then fail in the competition and end with empty hand? 4. Someone says to me although the monthly salary is low, the end-year bonus at this kind of accounting firm is usually over 6 month salary. Is that true? My deadline for acceptance of the job offer is next Mon so the thing is really urgent. As an EE fresh grad, I am not very sure how the life is like in such a financial accounting company. Really need some insight knowledge and ppl with working exp to give some suggestions on this. You can post the reply here or send an email to my email box at lihao82@gmail.com, or add lihao82@gmail.com to ur MSN. I will buy you a treat if your suggestion is helpful^^.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

There‘s nothing more I can think of to say to you But all you have to do is Look at me to know That every word is true
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
Got job offer from Deloitte, any seniors in deloitte or other big 4? babydntcry   (1447 bytes , 2014reads )
有13month salary吗?bonus确信是多少?2000/m的确低了一点 龙蝇   (0 bytes , 456reads )
谢谢大家的回复,我反复考虑了很久,还是决定接受这个job offer babydntcry   (71 bytes , 804reads )
至少有很多美女可以一起去clubbing. SuperStylin   (6 bytes , 486reads )
one of the main reasons why I join.. babydntcry   (0 bytes , 398reads )
hahahaha:D SuperStylin   (24 bytes , 329reads )
也不用太悲观,big4的reputation 在你的resume上还是非常好的,it's may Rick   (188 bytes , 721reads )
我觉得我们有时候不能盲目迷信什么big4 SIGG+   (132 bytes , 962reads )
For people who want to have a career in Information Security Consulting, Rick   (781 bytes , 851reads )
well said. mark. newday   (0 bytes , 270reads )
my, 周星驰   (260 bytes , 977reads )
very true. Rick   (0 bytes , 326reads )
Maybe you can't learn much about technical skills there... anonym   (322 bytes , 680reads )