just some points :)
所在版块:心情闲聊 发贴时间:2003-12-08 21:49

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
1st i apologize i cannot type chinese here.
when i went back home, i talked to my friends. That was my true feeling at that time, but i didn't understand why others feel that i was showing off. but later i figured out that that was reasonable and understandable. I would feel that same way if somebody did the same as me(i mean posting online such kind of thing). i think why ppl think so differently, mainly reason is beause of their mind. Nowadays this kind of things should be thought of as normal as usual, for some ppl often visit huasing. I myself can accept it. But accepting it doesn't mean that I've experienced it myself, and to say sth is different to do sth. maybe some beautiful girls(or even guys) met with this kind of things very much.Others may think it nothing serious, but when it happens to themselve, --do they still take it as granteed if they never meet with it before? i'm not sure. Maybe i am the only whose mind is still lives in a small viliage in china. I always feel sad when i found that it difficult to try new things (accepting new things is easy, but by doing it is the only way you can truely adapt the idea.) Some of my friends laughed at me, and said it was nothing. And i was soon conviced, only 15 mins after i wrote the post. and i learned a lot from this lesson, and will not do it again. And if someone else does sth stupid in future, pls don't take grantee that he or she's pretending, --maybe he or shs is really stupid :p hahahaha

some crazy words....just ignore it if u think it's boring...and pls if anybody knows me in real life, don't laugh at me when i go back singapore, --my face is not that thick :p.....pls....

btw, the person didn't call me. And that was the happiest thing i've ever expected, :)
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

Put your OWN COOL signature here!
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
it is so scaring!!!! tell me what to do pls~~~ 我不出名我怕谁   (3282 bytes , 1525reads )
我看了所有的回帖才醒悟过来原来你是女的? 留名   (0 bytes , 170reads )
...i fu le u Kula   (0 bytes , 171reads )
....... 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 230reads )
教你几招绝的: 全力   (243 bytes , 255reads )
搞不懂你的用意。 失手劈错人   (370 bytes , 396reads )
赫,过分了一点吧 DoNotCry   (118 bytes , 237reads )
你这人怎么这样讲话啊。 11点50分   (54 bytes , 225reads )
:) 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 267reads )
“有些事情大家心照就好” 眠石   (18 bytes , 238reads )
emm 黑删老妖   (202 bytes , 406reads )
em, hahata   (303 bytes , 318reads )
hmm 黑删老妖   (310 bytes , 370reads )
just some points :) 我不出名我怕谁   (1752 bytes , 337reads )
too bad, the 2nd condition applies :'( 搞错   (0 bytes , 256reads )
ft, naieve(?) means "bai chi"? 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 216reads )
没兴趣就直说好了 西蜀霸王   (64 bytes , 325reads )
u r right, i think i'll just say no 我不出名我怕谁   (154 bytes , 236reads )
haha, exact the same answer as one of my friends:) 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 217reads )
it's quite standard way to deal such kind of 西蜀霸王   (55 bytes , 282reads )
hehe, 我不出名我怕谁   (91 bytes , 326reads )
。。。 小蹦   (141 bytes , 297reads )
but how about the other person? 我不出名我怕谁   (35 bytes , 475reads )
让你的flatmate帮你啊。 小蹦   (253 bytes , 237reads )
thanks 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 192reads )
wait for advice online(sorry,can't type chinese) 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 195reads )