it is so scaring!!!! tell me what to do pls~~~
所在版块:心情闲聊 发贴时间:2003-12-06 21:49  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
i met a band who were playing music on the street. I loved the music very much. But the CD is very expensive. So I just watched for a while, and put some coins and left while they had a break. Later I decided to take a short vedio of them. So I went back to take my camera. When I was back there again, they've already started to play again. There were 5 of them, out of which 4 guys were playing, and 1 guy is promoting the musical CD. The time my camera automatic saved the video after several minutes, they announced a break again. And I was going to leave becuase I've got what I want. And 2 guys approached me, very friendly, said that if I want to take some photos with them. I said yes, of course. And I started to take photos with them. And 3 of them kept on asking more their own photos with me only. And one guy started to chat with me, and at last asked me for a cup of tea, maybe. And i started to lie,--I said i have meeting later, and i was meeting with my friends in school, blur blur...finally he asked whether he could walk me to school. I said, yeah. We chatted along the road, and he's a nice guy. Later he asked for my handphone number. i said i don't have one, --i only have a telephone in our flat(i regreted immediately after i said that)...anyhow i gave him the tele no. at last. and I said i really need to go coz my friends were waiting(a lie)....at that time he was already holding my hands,--oh God! i don't know when he started to hold my hands, and i felt it so natural that i even didn't notice! (luckily i was wearing a pair of gloves at that time). And then there came the last astonishing thing i've ever met, when we decided to say goodbye, he asked very nicely, "can i give u a kiss?" Gesus! I said no at once, of course with a smile. I was crowded with people on the street at that time, --but fornaturely there were no familiar friends there, otherwise....and he promised that he'll call me late at night(coz i said i won't be at home until later at night). i hope he won't. anyhow i don't really want to have further relation with this person. he's too fast. i should lied to him that i had a boyfriend when he asked whether i go out with someone(instead of asking whether i have a boyfriend). I hope tonight all the flatmates and friends from other flats come to use the telephone in our flats, and keep the line busy so that he won't get through. And they will be astonished if they found out someone's calling me....and they'll start to make fun of me, oh, i know what...and they won't stop unitl my face is toally red, and will keep on talking about it the next day, and the next day,,,and maybe even asked him to visit our flat!...i know they'll do that,and seriously....Gesus, i can't imagine... what a stupid mistake i've made....and i even don't know his name!(and of course he knew mine coz he asked for it).....after saying goodbye, i ran to school all the way. it was like somebody's running after me. I rushed to the library and logined in one pc, and came to huasing for help....i really really don't know what to do, and i want to end everthing as soon as possible....i'm happy with all my friends here so far and i'm not interested to have any more, at least not in this way....
anybody, somebody, everybody,,,help......
:'(

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

Put your OWN COOL signature here!
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
it is so scaring!!!! tell me what to do pls~~~ 我不出名我怕谁   (3282 bytes , 1524reads )
我看了所有的回帖才醒悟过来原来你是女的? 留名   (0 bytes , 169reads )
...i fu le u Kula   (0 bytes , 171reads )
....... 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 230reads )
教你几招绝的: 全力   (243 bytes , 254reads )
搞不懂你的用意。 失手劈错人   (370 bytes , 396reads )
赫,过分了一点吧 DoNotCry   (118 bytes , 236reads )
你这人怎么这样讲话啊。 11点50分   (54 bytes , 225reads )
:) 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 267reads )
“有些事情大家心照就好” 眠石   (18 bytes , 237reads )
emm 黑删老妖   (202 bytes , 406reads )
em, hahata   (303 bytes , 318reads )
hmm 黑删老妖   (310 bytes , 370reads )
just some points :) 我不出名我怕谁   (1752 bytes , 337reads )
too bad, the 2nd condition applies :'( 搞错   (0 bytes , 256reads )
ft, naieve(?) means "bai chi"? 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 216reads )
没兴趣就直说好了 西蜀霸王   (64 bytes , 325reads )
u r right, i think i'll just say no 我不出名我怕谁   (154 bytes , 235reads )
haha, exact the same answer as one of my friends:) 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 217reads )
it's quite standard way to deal such kind of 西蜀霸王   (55 bytes , 282reads )
hehe, 我不出名我怕谁   (91 bytes , 326reads )
。。。 小蹦   (141 bytes , 297reads )
but how about the other person? 我不出名我怕谁   (35 bytes , 475reads )
让你的flatmate帮你啊。 小蹦   (253 bytes , 237reads )
thanks 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 192reads )
wait for advice online(sorry,can't type chinese) 我不出名我怕谁   (0 bytes , 195reads )