登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
[HELP] 突然无法打开EXPLORER,错误提示说
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

[HELP] 突然无法打开EXPLORER,错误提示说Internet Explorer has encountered a problem with an add-on and needs to close.
The following add-on was running when problem occured
File: wmhlpr.dll
Company Name (Not verified)
Description WMHlpr Module

请问是什么问题呢?I wanted to disable the file according to help, but couldn't do that becasue I couldn't even use explorer. I tried search online but didnt really found a solution....那文件又好像有用,不敢随便删......
Anyone please help??

谢谢!!
[ (11-12 14:02, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

i think you installed some malwarecan you locate the file and show the full path to it here?[SmellsLikeTeenSpirit (11-12 15:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 SmellsLikeTeenSpirit:i think you installed some malwarecan you locate the file and show the full path to it here?)Search couldn't locate the file. What may it be?Will it be ok to just disable it and leave it if I could find a way to do so without knowing its path?

Thanks!!
[ (11-12 17:15, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 燚:Search couldn't locate the file. What may it be?Will it be ok to just disable it and leave it if I could find a way to do so wit...)program files\cnnic\cnd\ or somewhere nearby[SmellsLikeTeenSpirit (11-12 17:25, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 SmellsLikeTeenSpirit:program files\cnnic\cnd\ or somewhere nearby)Ya, found it C:\Program Files\CNNIC\CdnShall I elete it? What is it for?
Thanks
[ (11-12 17:38, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 燚:Ya, found it C:\Program Files\CNNIC\CdnShall I elete it? What is it for? Thanks)it's strictly a Chinese thingmost likely related to one of those IE add-ons. I suggest you remove it and see if the problem is resolved.[SmellsLikeTeenSpirit (11-12 23:22, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum