登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
need advice!!!
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

need advice!!!My hard disk partition D gives a problem. It can not be read and pop up the message "the disk is not formatted". I had sent it to computer center to check. The technician said it is confirmed corrupted and nothing he can do.
I wonder it is really nothing can be done before I format it? I have tons of stuff inside. God damn it!
If I format it as per the technician's advice, is it possible to recover the data? I heard some date recovery softwares are available(from huasing), which one is better by your experience? can it be downloaded from internet?
BTW, C drive is still working and that is why I can raise for help.
Many thanks in advance.
[IU (8-2 15:45, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

Yes, you may want to scan it to recover some data first.You may try FinalData or Object Rescue, which both gave me acceptable results in recovering files from corrupted file systems.

(Do prepare for sufficient spare space on other working partitions for recovered data, as they need to be copied over.)
[Flying (8-2 17:02, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 Flying:Yes, you may want to scan it to recover some data first.You may try FinalData or Object Rescue, which both gave me acceptable re...)Thank you very muchI have no idea how to use these programs. Is it run after I format the damaged patition on the working one. I will search them on google.[IU (8-2 20:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 IU:Thank you very muchI have no idea how to use these programs. Is it run after I format the damaged patition on the working one. I...)Yes, they should still run.But the chances will be slimmer.[Flying (8-3 10:58, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 Flying:Yes, they should still run.But the chances will be slimmer.)I get it back!!!I use finaldata enterprise version and get back all the things plus some bouns(which I deleted before).[IU (8-6 18:40, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 IU:I get it back!!!I use finaldata enterprise version and get back all the things plus some bouns(which I deleted before).)Good luck you... :^)[Flying (8-6 18:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum