µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
¾ÈÃüѽ£¬ÇëÎÊÄÄÀïÄÜÂòµ½2005 Level II schweser µÄ notes£¿
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ [2]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà °×ÌìºÚÒ¹:Ä㿼05ÄêÄÄÒ»´Î£¿ÎÒ´òË㿼12ÔµÄÄǴΣ¬²»ÖªµÀÓÐûÓÐÈËÒ»Æð°¢£¿ ÁíÍ⣬ÄãÃÇÖªµÀÄǸö¼ÆËãÆ÷ÔÚÄÇÀïÂò°¢£¿ ·­ÒÔÇ°µÄÌû×Ó˵NUSÓÐÂô£¬²»¹ýÎÒ´Ó)You may buy the calculator form NUS.I bought it in co-op. I will take CFA L1 in Dec also. Cheers![¶«·ç41 (1-24 11:38, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]21Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¶«·ç41:You may buy the calculator form NUS.I bought it in co-op. I will take CFA L1 in Dec also. Cheers!)Thank YouBut I did not find the calculator in coop. Maybe I can ask the clerk.

Have you register the exam or not?
[°×ÌìºÚÒ¹ (1-24 21:52, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]22Â¥

(ÒýÓà °×ÌìºÚÒ¹:Thank YouBut I did not find the calculator in coop. Maybe I can ask the clerk. Have you register the exam or not?)check with the clerk, they will tell u!I havnot registerd yet. Will register it b4 15 of feb. [¶«·ç41 (1-25 0:00, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]23Â¥

(ÒýÓà º£·ç:it is not so diff to find this kind of info onlineeg, for Schweser http://asiapac.worldpay.com/cnb/shop/ftc)...[º£·ç (1-25 13:44, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]24Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:dunno cos i didnt ask when i bought level 1... anyone wants the contact pleaseleave your email add here and i email you all the...)Pls send me contact tooshaohuawanyan@gmail.com

Thanks
[YLY (1-25 14:48, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]25Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:dunno cos i didnt ask when i bought level 1... anyone wants the contact pleaseleave your email add here and i email you all the...)Could you send me the contact...Thanks a lot.
My address: bencaochina@hotmail.com Thanks.
[¡òÐÒ¸£µÄÅԱߡò (1-25 16:37, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]26Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:2005Ó°Ó¡°æµÄÔÚмÓÆÂÓÐÂô, ÓÐÈËÐèÒªµÄ»°ÎÒ¿ÉÒÔ¸øºÅÂë. Èý¸öLEVEL¶¼ÓÐ. (Ö»ÊÇÕýºÃÖªµÀÓиöSOURCE, ÊÇÅóÓѽ²µÄ. ²»ÊÇÎÒÔÚÂô, ҲûÓлؿÛÊ)ÎÒÒ²Òª,ллredrui@hotmail.com[+»¨ºûµû+ (1-27 16:14, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]27Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:dunno cos i didnt ask when i bought level 1... anyone wants the contact pleaseleave your email add here and i email you all the...)Appreciate if you could send me a copy of the contact as well. Thanks a lotEmail: shaobing93@hotmail.com[Edison (1-30 12:57, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]28Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:2005Ó°Ó¡°æµÄÔÚмÓÆÂÓÐÂô, ÓÐÈËÐèÒªµÄ»°ÎÒ¿ÉÒÔ¸øºÅÂë. Èý¸öLEVEL¶¼ÓÐ. (Ö»ÊÇÕýºÃÖªµÀÓиöSOURCE, ÊÇÅóÓѽ²µÄ. ²»ÊÇÎÒÔÚÂô, ҲûÓлؿÛÊ)ÂÌÓÍÓÍ,¿ÉÒÔ¸øÎÒÒ»¸öºÅÂëÂð?tjcpawj@hotmail.com[june12 (1-31 15:38, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]29Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ [2]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum