µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
¾ÈÃüѽ£¬ÇëÎÊÄÄÀïÄÜÂòµ½2005 Level II schweser µÄ notes£¿
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ 2¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

¾ÈÃüѽ£¬ÇëÎÊÄÄÀïÄÜÂòµ½2005 Level II schweser µÄ notes£¿Vrod£¬ÄãµÄstudy group Ó¦¸ÃÓÐÈË¿¼°É£¬¿ÉÒÔ°ïÎÒÎÊÎÊÂð£¿
²»ÂÛÊÇתÈ㬻òÕßshareÂò Ô­°æµÄ£¬¶¼Ã»ÓÐÎÊÌâ¡£¿ì¿¼ÁË£¬»¹Ã»ÓпªÊ¼×¼±¸.... ׿±Ñ½£¡
[alex_lan (1-20 11:57, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]1Â¥

Ask µË¿ÉElse u buy from FTC first, later look for someone to share with u =)
btw, i heard notes is not very useful for L2
[V-Rod (1-20 15:35, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]2Â¥

(ÒýÓà V-Rod:Ask µË¿ÉElse u buy from FTC first, later look for someone to share with u =) btw, i heard notes is not very useful for L2)I also want to buy... why ask me[µË¿É (1-20 16:58, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]3Â¥

(ÒýÓà µË¿É:I also want to buy... why ask me)so 2 of u can buy together =)Sat u going to NUS? will make a few mins for u to share ur experience with L1 buddies
[V-Rod (1-20 17:08, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]4Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ V-Rod:so 2 of u can buy together =)Sat u going to NUS? will make a few mins for u to share ur experience with L1 buddies )sat me try to come tootony also buying level II notes

all share share
[µË¿É (1-21 11:22, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]5Â¥

it is not so diff to find this kind of info onlineeg, for Schweser
http://asiapac.worldpay.com/cnb/shop/ftc
[º£·ç (1-21 14:45, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]6Â¥

2005Ó°Ó¡°æµÄÔÚмÓÆÂÓÐÂô, ÓÐÈËÐèÒªµÄ»°ÎÒ¿ÉÒÔ¸øºÅÂë.
Èý¸öLEVEL¶¼ÓÐ. (Ö»ÊÇÕýºÃÖªµÀÓиöSOURCE, ÊÇÅóÓѽ²µÄ. ²»ÊÇÎÒÔÚÂô, ҲûÓлؿÛʲôµÄ)
[ÂÌÓÍÓÍ (1-21 20:15, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]7Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:2005Ó°Ó¡°æµÄÔÚмÓÆÂÓÐÂô, ÓÐÈËÐèÒªµÄ»°ÎÒ¿ÉÒÔ¸øºÅÂë. Èý¸öLEVEL¶¼ÓÐ. (Ö»ÊÇÕýºÃÖªµÀÓиöSOURCE, ÊÇÅóÓѽ²µÄ. ²»ÊÇÎÒÔÚÂô, ҲûÓлؿÛÊ)notes?[µË¿É (1-21 22:05, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]8Â¥

(ÒýÓà µË¿É:notes?)ya, schweser[ÂÌÓÍÓÍ (1-21 22:31, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]9Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:2005Ó°Ó¡°æµÄÔÚмÓÆÂÓÐÂô, ÓÐÈËÐèÒªµÄ»°ÎÒ¿ÉÒÔ¸øºÅÂë. Èý¸öLEVEL¶¼ÓÐ. (Ö»ÊÇÕýºÃÖªµÀÓиöSOURCE, ÊÇÅóÓѽ²µÄ. ²»ÊÇÎÒÔÚÂô, ҲûÓлؿÛÊ)what's the price?can you leave the contact?

or pass me your friend's contact?

my hp: 94794766

[box (1-21 22:51, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]10Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ box:what's the price?can you leave the contact? or pass me your friend's contact? my hp: 94794766 )for level 1 it's 100$SGDif you want u reply me here and i sms you the number of the seller, coz i am not sure if it's good to post the number on forum. you just call and tell the person u want CFA notes.

=)
[ÂÌÓÍÓÍ (1-21 23:26, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]11Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:for level 1 it's 100$SGDif you want u reply me here and i sms you the number of the seller, coz i am not sure if it's good to po...)Level II ¶àÉÙ£¿[alex_lan (1-22 0:41, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]12Â¥

(ÒýÓà alex_lan:Level II ¶àÉÙ£¿)dunno cos i didnt ask when i bought level 1... anyone wants the contact pleaseleave your email add here and i email you all the number ba, ask the person selling the notes about prices coz i really dunno about level 2 and 3...

by the way this source is not my friend, just that a friend of mine has bought from this source b4, so she told me about it and i bought a set from them as well...

^___^
[ÂÌÓÍÓÍ (1-22 0:49, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]13Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:dunno cos i didnt ask when i bought level 1... anyone wants the contact pleaseleave your email add here and i email you all the...)much appricatedmy email: hannibaLshi@hotmail.com[box (1-22 10:19, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]14Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:2005Ó°Ó¡°æµÄÔÚмÓÆÂÓÐÂô, ÓÐÈËÐèÒªµÄ»°ÎÒ¿ÉÒÔ¸øºÅÂë. Èý¸öLEVEL¶¼ÓÐ. (Ö»ÊÇÕýºÃÖªµÀÓиöSOURCE, ÊÇÅóÓѽ²µÄ. ²»ÊÇÎÒÔÚÂô, ҲûÓлؿÛÊ)level one,ÖÊÁ¿ÔõôÑó°¡?ÓÐÐËȤ²»ÖªµÀÄãÂòÁËÖ®ºó¾õµÃ¸´Ó¡µÄÖÊÁ¿ÈçºÎ,
ÊÇ 2005ÄêµÄÂð? 7±¾ or 6 ±¾?

shenzhenshek@yahoo.com

[СÐÂС°× (1-22 22:07, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]15Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:dunno cos i didnt ask when i bought level 1... anyone wants the contact pleaseleave your email add here and i email you all the...)Thank you~my email: cactusz@gmail.com[°×ÌìºÚÒ¹ (1-22 22:18, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]16Â¥

(ÒýÓà СÐÂС°×:level one,ÖÊÁ¿ÔõôÑó°¡?ÓÐÐËȤ²»ÖªµÀÄãÂòÁËÖ®ºó¾õµÃ¸´Ó¡µÄÖÊÁ¿ÈçºÎ, ÊÇ 2005ÄêµÄÂð? 7±¾ or 6 ±¾? shenzhenshek@yahoo.com thanks :))Ä㿼05ÄêÄÄÒ»´Î£¿ÎÒ´òË㿼12ÔµÄÄǴΣ¬²»ÖªµÀÓÐûÓÐÈËÒ»Æð°¢£¿

ÁíÍ⣬ÄãÃÇÖªµÀÄǸö¼ÆËãÆ÷ÔÚÄÇÀïÂò°¢£¿
·­ÒÔÇ°µÄÌû×Ó˵NUSÓÐÂô£¬²»¹ýÎÒ´ÓÀ´Ã»¿´µ½¹ý :(
[°×ÌìºÚÒ¹ (1-22 22:20, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]17Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:dunno cos i didnt ask when i bought level 1... anyone wants the contact pleaseleave your email add here and i email you all the...)thank youmy email: singapore.online@gmail.com[bigapple (1-23 17:43, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]18Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:2005Ó°Ó¡°æµÄÔÚмÓÆÂÓÐÂô, ÓÐÈËÐèÒªµÄ»°ÎÒ¿ÉÒÔ¸øºÅÂë. Èý¸öLEVEL¶¼ÓÐ. (Ö»ÊÇÕýºÃÖªµÀÓиöSOURCE, ÊÇÅóÓѽ²µÄ. ²»ÊÇÎÒÔÚÂô, ҲûÓлؿÛÊ)ÂÌÓÍÓÍ£¬please give me number also ! thankschendulce@hotmail.com[dulce (1-23 21:14, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]19Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÌÓÍÓÍ:dunno cos i didnt ask when i bought level 1... anyone wants the contact pleaseleave your email add here and i email you all the...)Please send me the contact as well, thanks a lotchasgee@gmail.com[chasgee (1-24 10:07, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]20Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ 2¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum