µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
ÈçºÎÔÚмÓÆ¿¼CFA£¿ÇëÓо­ÑéµÄͲ×Ó¸øµãÒâ¼û£¬ лÁË
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

ÈçºÎÔÚмÓÆ¿¼CFA£¿ÇëÓо­ÑéµÄͲ×Ó¸øµãÒâ¼û£¬ лÁËÇëÎÊÓÐÔÚÕâÀ¹ý»òÊÇ×¼±¸Òª¿¼CFAÕâÖÖרҵÈÏÖ¤µÄÂð£¿
¸öÈËÓÐÐËȤ£¬µ«ÊDz»ÖªµÀÒªÈçºÎÈëÊÖ£¬ ±ÈÈç˵ÔõÑùÂòµ½¸´Ï°×ÊÁÏ£¬ÐèÒªÉϿλ¹ÊÇÍêÈ«×Ôѧ£¿ »¹ÓÐʲôÆäÓàµÄÌõ¼þ¸½´øÄØ£¿»¹ÓоÍÊÇÐèÒª¶àÉÙS$°¡£¿
ps: ±¾ÈËÊÇundergraduate£¬don't have much money
thanks a lot
[white (12-28 23:07, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]1Â¥

level I ±¨Ãû600ÃÀÔª¡£Êé×Ô¼ºÕÒ¡£ÕâÀï²»ÉÙÈË¿¼µÄ°É£¿[µË¿É (12-29 2:07, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]2Â¥

Dont think an Undergrad can take it unless u r currently in your final yearFor more details, pls check
http://www.aimr.org
[CFA (12-29 9:23, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]3Â¥

(ÒýÓà µË¿É:level I ±¨Ãû600ÃÀÔª¡£Êé×Ô¼ºÕÒ¡£ÕâÀï²»ÉÙÈË¿¼µÄ°É£¿)ÇëÎÊlevel I ÈÝÒ×¹ýÂ𣿾ßÌåÒªÓÐʲôҪÇ󡣿´ÁËÄǸöÍøÕ¾»¹ÊDz»´óÃ÷°×¡£Ð»Ð»¡£[¼ÐÐıý¸É (12-29 15:50, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]4Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¼ÐÐıý¸É:ÇëÎÊlevel I ÈÝÒ×¹ýÂ𣿾ßÌåÒªÓÐʲôҪÇ󡣿´ÁËÄǸöÍøÕ¾»¹ÊDz»´óÃ÷°×¡£Ð»Ð»¡£)Level 1 looks very fundamental to those with Finance backgroundSome of my friends with a Bachelor's in Finance only spent two to three weeks in revision and passed L1. For non-Finance graduates like me, I think the 240-hr hardwork recommended by AIMR is necessary.[CFA (12-29 16:26, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]5Â¥

(ÒýÓà CFA:Dont think an Undergrad can take it unless u r currently in your final yearFor more details, pls check http://www.aimr.org )To£º CFA i am now a final year student»¹ÓаëÄê±ÏÒµ£¬¿ªÊ¼¿¼ÂÇÒÔºóµÄ·½ÏòÁË£¬ ÒòΪʵÔÚ²»Ïë×öengineer,
¾õµÃCFAÊǸö²»´íµÄ·½Ïò£¬ ËùÒÔÏëÒª¿¼£¬ ¾ÍÊÇûʲô×ÅÊֵķ½Ïò
Ìý˵level one and level two are relatively easy, right?
but the last one is really difficult and useful?
ͨ³£¿¼¹ýfinalµÄÒª¶à¾Ã°¡£¿
¿¼ÁËÒ»¼¶ºÍ¶þ¼¶Ö®ºóÄÜÕÒµ½Ê²Ã´ÑùµÄ¹¤×÷°¡£¿
ÒªÊǺܾòÅÄÜ¿¼ÏÂÀ´£¬ ÎÒÅÂ×Ô¼º±»¶öËÀ°¡£¬ ÎûÎû
»¹ÓоÍÊÇÕâ¸öÔÚ¹úÄÚµÄÇ°¾°ÔõôÑù°¡£¿
[white (12-30 0:18, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]6Â¥

hope this helpsCFA is an annual event of a global acceptance set up by Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR) in the US. Its first exam was held in 1963, in which only 278 male candidates and 6 female participated. Now it has turned out a world program with the fastest growing candidate number.

It's no easy job to obtain a CFA certificate. Candidates are required to pass three level exams of total 6 hours within three years, including assets evaluation, economics, portfolio management and professional integrity. Each subject usually demands 250 hours study and questions are put in the form of case study, essay, multiple-choice and item-set.
[nuswolf (12-30 11:43, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]7Â¥

(ÒýÓà white:To£º CFA i am now a final year student»¹ÓаëÄê±ÏÒµ£¬¿ªÊ¼¿¼ÂÇÒÔºóµÄ·½ÏòÁË£¬ ÒòΪʵÔÚ²»Ïë×öengineer, ¾õµÃCFAÊǸö²»´íµÄ·½Ïò...)Don't be too optimistic, friend>»¹ÓаëÄê±ÏÒµ£¬¿ªÊ¼¿¼ÂÇÒÔºóµÄ·½ÏòÁË£¬ ÒòΪʵÔÚ²»Ïë×öengineer,
>¾õµÃCFAÊǸö²»´íµÄ·½Ïò£¬ ËùÒÔÏëÒª¿¼£¬ ¾ÍÊÇûʲô×ÅÊֵķ½Ïò
Hope you really have thought through more than twice before making up the mind. Ask yourself, what do you really wanna do?

>Ìý˵level one and level two are relatively easy, right?
>but the last one is really difficult and useful?
My personal experience: L1 is managable but L2 is much more challenging, unless you can devote more time and effort on it.

>ͨ³£¿¼¹ýfinalµÄÒª¶à¾Ã°¡£¿
What do you mean?

>¿¼ÁËÒ»¼¶ºÍ¶þ¼¶Ö®ºóÄÜÕÒµ½Ê²Ã´ÑùµÄ¹¤×÷°¡£¿
In booming years, you can start with a trainee analyst after passing L1. But now i don't think you can be this optimistic. Take myself as an example, I've passed L2 this June but am still working as a humble engineer.

>ÒªÊǺܾòÅÄÜ¿¼ÏÂÀ´£¬ ÎÒÅÂ×Ô¼º±»¶öËÀ°¡£¬ ÎûÎû
Count it yourself. L1 exam is offered twice a year but L2 & L3 only once a year.

>»¹ÓоÍÊÇÕâ¸öÔÚ¹úÄÚµÄÇ°¾°ÔõôÑù°¡£¿
Quite promising now. One of my ex-L1 comrade clinched an analyst job not long after passing L1. But really hard to say what would happen in years to come. More and more people in china are now taking CFA exam. You know how good they are in passing exams.

Good Luck!
[CFA (12-30 15:04, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]8Â¥

(ÒýÓà CFA:Don't be too optimistic, friend>»¹ÓаëÄê±ÏÒµ£¬¿ªÊ¼¿¼ÂÇÒÔºóµÄ·½ÏòÁË£¬ ÒòΪʵÔÚ²»Ïë×öengineer, >¾õµÃCFAÊǸö²»´íµÄ·½Ïò£¬ ËùÒÔÏëÒª¿...)To get a CFA title you need 3 years relevant working expIt will take 3 year to finish exame and then you need to apply for that title. I think the annual fee is not cheap...hehe....[frpapaya (12-30 19:44, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]9Â¥

(ÒýÓà CFA:Level 1 looks very fundamental to those with Finance backgroundSome of my friends with a Bachelor's in Finance only spent two to...)hiak hiak acct background[µË¿É (12-30 23:14, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]10Â¥

(ÒýÓà CFA:Dont think an Undergrad can take it unless u r currently in your final yearFor more details, pls check http://www.aimr.org )thanks a loti will consider it more carefully! thanks a lot for your information![white (1-1 12:05, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]11Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum