登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
请问会计专业在新加坡好找工作吗?谢谢
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

请问会计专业在新加坡好找工作吗?谢谢在下有个同学想来新加坡工作,国内一所前20名的重点大学研究生毕业,会计专业。不知道是否好找工作,请各位不吝赐教。谢谢[友友 (6-25 14:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

哪位大侠指教指教吧,万分感谢[友友 (6-26 14:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

我的一个朋友是国内二本本科生2年工作经验,还是找到了要求刚开始不要太高就行了。
会计还是比较容易找工作的。
[Buzz (6-26 16:47, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 Buzz:我的一个朋友是国内二本本科生2年工作经验,还是找到了要求刚开始不要太高就行了。 会计还是比较容易找工作的。)谢谢指点[友友 (6-27 10:35, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

It will be up to your experience and luckIt is diffcult to say. You know that almost foreign must face defferent circumtance. I think something important is your English and your hands-on experience, but not your previous university. At the same time, you must confident long-time interview, maybe half a year. You will easy to get a job if you work permit in advince.

For me, as senior finance manager, I have worked in 2 big groups for more 8 years in China. But due to my poor English and not work permit, I spend 6 months to get a job.

So, It will be up to your experience, your luck and your good friendship. But you can try.
[阿祖 (6-27 13:48, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 阿祖:It will be up to your experience and luckIt is diffcult to say. You know that almost foreign must face defferent circumtance. I ...)Thanks a lot for your advice![友友 (6-28 11:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum