登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
tech vs. infineon. 我该选哪一个?Junior真心求助
<<始页  <上页   1  2  [3]  末页>> 

Of course Infineon....I did my IA in there...so may got a sort of "Hometown basis"

Here is my comment

Infineon is the same level as Micron...2nd largest Semiconductor firm in Europe... 4th in the world

But Tech is just a Singapore Fab of Micron ( although u may argue it's a Joint Venture ...whatever)...

"这份工作有没有前途"

Infineon is much better. Since I know their market share has continuing grows in China. So if latter you go back to China, there will be much more opportunity for you.

2. Enviornment

Very nice colleague and truly international team. You can get much more opportunity to interact with the Europen side.

3. Job.

I think no need to explain further..R&D is much better than SPC. SPC U can learn nothing..R&D you can lear a lot

4. TAP

Actually it's a great you can get normal permant position rather than TAP. Because if you are TAP, you still need to worry where you will be after 1 year.
And for TAP program, you will have 2 yrs bound..which means your salary will be frozen for 2 years.

And in terms of oversea training, as i know,you will get a lot of opportunity to go to Germany,regardless you r in TAP program or not.

So it's better for not to be a TAP.

Overall, I would say the decision is very simple...choose Infineon.

[Dougan (5-31 14:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]41楼

还是去Infenion吧;今天面试了一个Infenion的人,挺厉害的。。。印度人[树根 (6-8 22:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]42楼

Infineon spinned off their memory department recently. new company is Qimota sth
[box (6-12 22:45, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]43楼

(引用 box:Infineon spinned off their memory department recently. new company is Qimota sth )infineon better. though, micron ever better.[box (6-12 22:46, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]44楼

(引用 box:Infineon spinned off their memory department recently. new company is Qimota sth )it's DRAM dept only.[hash (6-13 2:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]45楼

(引用 box:infineon better. though, micron ever better.)a?? really??i thought the micron in singapore is only packaging and testing..[影子般的帅哥 (6-13 9:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]46楼

(引用 影子般的帅哥:a?? really??i thought the micron in singapore is only packaging and testing..)He means company...not specific jobThey finally spin off their memory department..

The rumors last for almost 2 yrs...finally they did
[Dougan (6-13 10:32, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]47楼

<<始页  <上页   1  2  [3]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum