登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
摄影模特!条件优惠
<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  末页>> 

(引用 柠檬绿茶2代:关键是你没摆正位置吧。其实这里很多摄影爱好者,在别的网站也有。一些爱好者也组成了自己的俱乐部之类的。大家经常可以一起出去拍照。也...)to 柠檬绿茶2代thanks for your advice.

Several points:

first, regarding the price. I said, it is negotiable and subject to the performance of the model. 10 is the min not the definite sum.

second, i am not seeking professional models--that is out of my monetary limit.

i am not going to past photos--but if you are applying and really want to take part, i can send you some of my shots to certify my photographic ability. I hate arguing here.

for those who suspect my intention, I appreciate your doubts but there is few i can do. Different photographers set different standards and i have my own. If you are not applying, please shut up and go. if you are considering and want to ask, just ask to my mail box. i will explain.

I am serious and not entertaining any abuses. 树袋猪 and all the rest, shout if you want, but you cannot do anything to harm my photographic pursuit.

For those candidates, send to starshade1224@hotmail.com
[starshade (11-8 18:46, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]21楼

(引用 blackhawk:寒 你还是去clubsnap上看一下行情再发帖吧)其实我想这样跟贴来的。。。我是一个摄影者,因个人兴趣给人拍艺术照,除胶片冲印外不收费。。。。[毒鼠强 (11-9 0:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]22楼

这就算条件优惠了???这位仁兄,你要真想好好学摄影就先拍别的吧,你看看获奖的摄影作品有百分之多少是拍女色的?看看大师们是什么级别的才拍女色的?
没那个金刚钻就想揽瓷器活,脑袋被门夹了吧。你是跟北京陈墨学的吧,还真把自己当个人看。
[winniepooh (11-9 1:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]23楼

第一,合理讨论,请勿谩骂。第二,这里是职场,既然你不是请职业模特,也许下次应该发贴到“边走边看”或者“自由集市”,谢谢[大象 (11-9 9:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]24楼

我说lz大叔啊。。您这模特到底找得咋样了啊?

价钱谈妥了没啊?

是骡子是马咱也得拉出来遛遛不是?lz怎么好像失踪了。。。

ps。干吗删我之前的帖?
我让他去yl也不是让他去找X啊!误会了我没关系,别凭空污了人家lz的清白嘛~~
[橘子橘子 (11-9 16:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]25楼

(引用 starshade:all criticism and no response. I am serious and seeking models, not abuses.If you have nothing to say, just get out of here and ...)hey dudeThis is a public forum. I suppose once you post something here, it is analogous to that you make a speech or announcement in public - you bear both the benifits from that you convey information and ideas to others, and the obligation of being commented on and challenged. In a free-speech context, the right of making comments under the forum rules is common and equal to every participant.[simon (11-11 2:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]26楼

大哥,还是去圣淘沙偷拍吧!你现在已经成为那个在碉堡下顶着炸药包的革命战士了,所以你已经成名了,估计美女们应该不会找你了,我有个建议,圣淘沙穿泳装的女孩特多,实在不行,去那吧!站远点,小心被石头砸。[biggorilla (11-28 21:26, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]27楼

我知道一个人肯定很乐意帮你di芙蓉姐姐,哈哈哈,开玩笑没有恶意^_*[我是一颗菠萝 (11-30 15:08, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]28楼

<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum