登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
Looking for a bank job.
<<始页  [1]  2  3  下页>  末页>> 

Looking for a bank job.Any one can help. IB. I am from a local CF house.[邓可 (6-23 18:18, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

ohoh...just found you hide here.....I thought your are recuriting? right....Should change your post to
Looking for a bank WORKER......
Anyway, joking!
[frpapaya (6-24 15:48, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 frpapaya:ohoh...just found you hide here.....I thought your are recuriting? right....Should change your post to Looking for a bank WORKE...)we are recruitinggood for people of different background to try lah (try your luck, i mean)

but in my case... you know the reasons why i am open to other options, right~

[邓可 (6-24 16:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 邓可:we are recruitinggood for people of different background to try lah (try your luck, i mean) but in my case... you know the reas...)I am a Ph.D in finance and accounting, interested in your recruiting positionyou bought CFA level 2 notes from me. I am looking for a job now. please email me to: fbap0606@nus.edu.sg or call me at 67763272 after 8p.m. thanks. luo lei[zaocanlei (6-25 13:32, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 邓可:we are recruitinggood for people of different background to try lah (try your luck, i mean) but in my case... you know the reas...)I am interested in bank job.if you are recruiting, pls email the information to saynoforever@yahoo.com. thanks.

btw, i am from engineering. will graduate in july.
[pd (6-25 14:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

what kind of job do you wantIB really includes a lot of diff functions

and what experiencce do you have
[海风 (6-25 17:44, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 海风:what kind of job do you wantIB really includes a lot of diff functions and what experiencce do you have)corp financeipo and M&A execution, one year

accontancy and finance background
[邓可 (6-26 3:35, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 海风:what kind of job do you wantIB really includes a lot of diff functions and what experiencce do you have)Anyone working in accounting industry?[平江摄政 (6-26 16:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 平江摄政:Anyone working in accounting industry?)though i am not, but i may answer your questionsi am accoutancy graduate[邓可 (6-27 9:48, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

Is it possible to get a bank job with engineering background?I mean no financial background at all.

I'm engineering graduate, but not very interested to become an engineer.

Actually blur about what kind of jobs are available in banks. Only know the payment is high, right? hehe :P
[no_idea (6-27 11:34, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

(引用 邓可:though i am not, but i may answer your questionsi am accoutancy graduate)Do local big 4 firms hire Chinese PR and support their pursuit of CPA program?can recommend any local reputed a/c firms other big 4? [平江摄政 (6-27 16:40, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

(引用 no_idea:Is it possible to get a bank job with engineering background?I mean no financial background at all. I'm engineering graduate, b...)depends on what you doa lot of diff functions in the banking industry and not many are highly paid.

engineer is still a good choice, pay wise
[海风 (6-28 9:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

(引用 平江摄政:Do local big 4 firms hire Chinese PR and support their pursuit of CPA program?can recommend any local reputed a/c firms other bi...)i think B4 should be glad to employ chinese graduates hereprovided you have relevant degree ... which is quite rare

they are actually sending singaporeans to china (shanghai) for projects, like 3 month to 6 month, mainly audit.
[海风 (6-28 9:29, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

(引用 海风:i think B4 should be glad to employ chinese graduates hereprovided you have relevant degree ... which is quite rare they are ac...)Should I apply them straightaway after graduation or apply after getting a CPAwhile working in firms of lesser size? Thanks![平江摄政 (6-28 11:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]14楼

(引用 平江摄政:Do local big 4 firms hire Chinese PR and support their pursuit of CPA program?can recommend any local reputed a/c firms other bi...)yes they do hire people from any nationnationality is not an issue; they will apply pr for you if you are not one.

CPA yes I supppose they do (need to check it out)

Other than big four, there are Chio Lim, Foo Kon Tan Grant Thornton, BDO.

However, accoutancy background (poly, degree or ACCA) is a must for auditing or tax positions. Consultancy is more relaxed.
[邓可 (6-28 11:31, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]15楼

?? not happy with your current job?[临水照花 (6-29 1:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]16楼

(引用 邓可:yes they do hire people from any nationnationality is not an issue; they will apply pr for you if you are not one. CPA yes I s...)Thank you! I am a PR and taking a conversion program from engineering to masterof professional accounting; graduating this year end and applying for CPA Aus' thereafter. Do you have any contacts of PRC nationals in big 4? Want to know more about the firms before applying...[平江摄政 (6-29 1:43, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]17楼

(引用 临水照花:?? not happy with your current job?)happy with my worknot happy with [...][邓可 (6-29 15:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]18楼

(引用 邓可:we are recruitinggood for people of different background to try lah (try your luck, i mean) but in my case... you know the reas...)to all guys who contacted me ~ we usually take in ppl with backgroundsecondly, had my post been misleading, i meant i am looking for one for myself..[邓可 (6-29 15:15, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]19楼

(引用 平江摄政:Thank you! I am a PR and taking a conversion program from engineering to masterof professional accounting; graduating this year ...)to give an honest opinion...for your background, what do you want to do..? audit

big for is not that glamourous in my opinion.. and u have to start from the very junior level.
[邓可 (6-29 15:20, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]20楼

<<始页  [1]  2  3  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum