µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ËûÏç¹ÊÖª | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
Sharing: My experience of online dating
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ 8¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ 12¡¡ [13]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓÃ K-K:the beauty of diversityWhat an interesting article to read. First let me apologize for not reading every reply in this thread. ...)wah, impressive........i think you are the first person who replies my topic in english in considerable length. I admire that!
It's definitely interesting to know a guy's perspective, actually the original intention of my post is exactly that, i wanna know what the guys are thinking while going for online dating, because i am not sure whether i am being too judgmental or the guys i met are totally "unique". Thanks for the insight, and i really appreciate it.
After the online dating experience, i have going into phase 2, which is speed dating. That's a refreshing experience for me too! Maybe i will write another article about that, hahaha..........
[bbcat (9-9 13:56, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]241Â¥

(ÒýÓà bbcat:wah, impressive........i think you are the first person who replies my topic in english in considerable length. I admire that! ...)thanks for the replyJust a small note to point out - i don't think we shall call this 'the guys' perspective' and call that 'what the girls think'. I'm probably in the minority, so are you, IMO. Just my .02...[K-K (9-11 22:29, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]242Â¥

ͻȻÏëµ½¡£¡£¡£
Ôø¾­ÓиöÅóÓѶÔÎÒ˵¹ý£¬ºÜ¶àÅ®Éú³Ô·¹£¬´©Ò£¬Âò¶«Î÷¶¼ÄÇôÌô£¬µ½ÕÒÄÐÅóÓÑ»òÕßÀϹ«µÄʱºòÔõô¿ÉÄܲ»Ìô£¡

ºóÀ´ÏëÏëµÄÈ·Èç´Ë£¬¶øÇÒÏÖÔÚÊǹ©·½Êг¡£¬¸Ð¾õÈκÎÒ»¸öÅ®ÉúÖÜΧ¶¼ÓÐÒ»´ó¶ÑÔ¾Ô¾ÓûÊÔµÄÄÐÉú£¬ËýÃDz»Ìô£¬Æñ²»ÊǶԲ»Æð×Ô¼º£¡

²»ÖªµÀÊÇÄÐÈ˵ı¯°§£¬»¹ÊÇÅ®È˵ı¯°§¡£¡£¡£

PS£ºÖ»ÊÇͻȻÏëµ½µÄ£¬ºÍLZûÓйØϵ£¬²»ÊÇÕë¶ÔLZ£¬ºÇºÇ¡£¡£¡£
[hail99 (11-22 9:07, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]243Â¥

The article is well written. Thanks for sharing.I can see you are a sincere person. I wish to make friends with you. If you like, you can contact me by email hairong04@hotmail.com. Good luck for your searching of BF.[sadstory (12-9 12:47, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]244Â¥

(ÒýÓà hail99:ͻȻÏëµ½¡£¡£¡£ Ôø¾­ÓиöÅóÓѶÔÎÒ˵¹ý£¬ºÜ¶àÅ®Éú³Ô·¹£¬´©Ò£¬Âò¶«Î÷¶¼ÄÇôÌô£¬µ½ÕÒÄÐÅóÓÑ»òÕßÀϹ«µÄʱºòÔõô¿ÉÄܲ»Ìô£¡ ºóÀ´ÏëÏëµÄÈ·Èç´...)û¹ØϵµÄ£¬Ð»Ð»ÁôÑÔ£¬Óижø·¢ºÜºÃ[bbcat (12-24 23:06, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]245Â¥

(ÒýÓà sadstory:The article is well written. Thanks for sharing.I can see you are a sincere person. I wish to make friends with you. If you like...)thanks for the encouragement, i will keep searching.......[bbcat (12-24 23:08, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]246Â¥

There is nothing wrong to be shorter or youngerMarried, boring, or insincere guys are not accepted.
But I dont think short and young guys are unacceptable .

Many great man are not tall at all, such as napoleon, Deng xiao ping. ( the most important part of the body is above the neck)
Younger is not sin to be a man, in current world, more and more young guys become mature enough at their young age. They knew much better than some "old" guys.

In fact, I do encourage girls who could not find their Mr.Right at this time, dont set so high standards to the fellow men.
Instead of outside appearance, you need to see the inside beautify of the man.
Be a smart girl, find your dream guy who really cares you and loves you and will die for you .

FYI, I am 25, married , I am not the kind of man in any categories you referred.
And I do wish everyone can find their dream guy and girl in their life.

[hendry (12-29 17:32, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]247Â¥

(ÒýÓà hail99:ͻȻÏëµ½¡£¡£¡£ Ôø¾­ÓиöÅóÓѶÔÎÒ˵¹ý£¬ºÜ¶àÅ®Éú³Ô·¹£¬´©Ò£¬Âò¶«Î÷¶¼ÄÇôÌô£¬µ½ÕÒÄÐÅóÓÑ»òÕßÀϹ«µÄʱºòÔõô¿ÉÄܲ»Ìô£¡ ºóÀ´ÏëÏëµÄÈ·Èç´...)ÏÖÔÚ²»ÍêÈ«Êǹ©·½Êг¡¶øÇÒÏÖÔÚÊǹ©·½Êг¡£¬¸Ð¾õÈκÎÒ»¸öÅ®ÉúÖÜΧ¶¼ÓÐÒ»´ó¶ÑÔ¾Ô¾ÓûÊÔµÄÄÐÉú£¬ËýÃDz»Ìô£¬Æñ²»ÊǶԲ»Æð×Ô¼º£¡

Éí±ß×ÜÊÇÓÐÄÇô¶àµÄ´óÁäµ¥ÉíŮͬÊ£¬ºÜ¶àÕÒÎÒ¸øËûÃǽéÉܺõÄÄÐÓÑ£¬ÆäʵԽÊÇÌõ¼þºÃµÄÅ®ÉúÔ½ÊÇÕÒ²»µ½ºÏÊʵģ¬Õâ¸öÒѾ­ÓкܶàÈËÌÖÂÛ¹ýÁË£¬Ê²Ã´°×¹Ç¾«£¬Èý¸ß£¬Ê£Å®£¬¶¼ÊÇÖ¸µÄËýÃÇ¡£ËùÒÔ°¢£¬Å®ÉúÃÇ£¬»¹ÊDz»ÒªÌ«ÌôÁË£¬µÈ´í¹ýÁËÄãÃǵĻƽðÄêÁ仹ûÓÐÕÒµ½ºÏÊʵÄÈË£¬ÄãÃÇ»áºó»ÚĪ¼°µÄ¡£

[hendry (12-29 17:50, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]248Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ hendry:There is nothing wrong to be shorter or youngerMarried, boring, or insincere guys are not accepted. But I dont think short and ...)it's just a personal preferencefor shorter guys, if you wanna self-comfort, you can always refer to historical figures who are height challenged. but let's face it, you are not preferred in the eyes of natural selection.

for younger guys, what's wrong with you? can't you find younger girls? why resort to find elder sister to look after you? Be a man!

Overall, it's just my personal preference, yes it's super biased, I apologize. After all, i am not looking for just marriage.
[bbcat (1-5 19:34, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]249Â¥

·îÈ°Ò»¾ä£¬ ²»Òª°Ñ×Ô¼º¿´µÃÌ«¸ßÁË·ñÕâºÜÈÝÒ×±¼40µÄ [Dinosaur (6-12 21:43, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]250Â¥

(ÒýÓà Dinosaur:·îÈ°Ò»¾ä£¬ ²»Òª°Ñ×Ô¼º¿´µÃÌ«¸ßÁË·ñÕâºÜÈÝÒ×±¼40µÄ )ÿ´ÎÏëÆð40 ×óÓÒ µ¥Éúfemale ÅóÓÑ£¬¶¼¸Ðµ½ºÜÐÄËá[Dinosaur (6-12 21:49, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]251Â¥

(ÒýÓà Dinosaur:ÿ´ÎÏëÆð40 ×óÓÒ µ¥Éúfemale ÅóÓÑ£¬¶¼¸Ðµ½ºÜÐÄËá)¸øÕâƬGRE ×÷ÎÄ5.5 ·Ö[Dinosaur (6-12 21:52, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]252Â¥

ÍÛÈû£¬»ªÀöµÄ4000¶àµã»÷¡£¡£¡£[Ó¡ÏóÅÉ (12-26 12:54, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]253Â¥

we believe all posts are created equalhowever, some are more popular...[¶¾ÊóÇ¿ (12-26 19:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]254Â¥

old post...up again...you must have date a lot online to get this list...better to do a statistical analysis to prove that the categorization is significant

could you come out with a list of girls who date online? what categories do you have? which category do you belong to?

[Nemo (12-29 22:43, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]255Â¥

(ÒýÓà ²ýê»:ÔÚмÓÆÂÊÇÄÐÈ˱ȽÏÅ££¬20%µÄÅ®ÈËÖÕÉí¼Þ²»³ö£¡Ã»Å£¶ÔµØ·½£¡)I know 3 single antie (>40)one is nice person, the other two are terrible...[Nemo (12-29 23:09, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]256Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¶¾ÊóÇ¿:we believe all posts are created equalhowever, some are more popular...)the postto check if the activeness of this topic....[¶¾ÊóÇ¿ (1-1 12:14, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]257Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¶¾ÊóÇ¿:the postto check if the activeness of this topic....)¡£¡£¡£[¶¾ÊóÇ¿ (1-29 9:17, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]258Â¥

òËÆÔÚÍøÉÏÕ÷ÓÑÓö¼ûÒÔÉÏ8ÖÖµÄÈ˵ĸÅÂʺܴóµÄ˵¡£

ijÈËûÓÐÕ÷ÓÑÈ´²»ÐÒµØÔâÓöÁ˼¸¸ö¡£

ż¹Ô¹ÔµØ»Ø¼Ò¿´²¡È¥à¶¡£
[wink (1-29 9:30, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]259Â¥

˧ÓÐÇ®ÓÖ»áÍæµÄÄÐÈËÔç¾Í±»¸üºÃµÄÅ®ÈËÔ¤¶¨ÁË£¬Óеã´Î»õÓÃÓÃÁÄʤÓÚÎÞßÂ[¶þʮһÈÕÉÏÌì (1-29 13:10, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]260Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ 8¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ 12¡¡ [13]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ËûÏç¹ÊÖª | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum