登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 摄影旅游 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
arunachal pradesh - the Tibetan Himalayan along Brahmaputra 找同游
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

arunachal pradesh - the Tibetan Himalayan along Brahmaputra 找同游Along with penal, Bhutan, Sikkim, arunachal sits on the south range of Himalayan. It is the least visited, yet the Tibetan temples in dawang, the tribes on the hills of brahmaputra, and world's largest valley sandwiched by Himalayan mountains, in arunachal pradesh seem to me perfect to escape for a while from Singapore.

As arunachal pradesh requires a permit (either min 4 pax or min 2 pax depending on the source of information), I am thinking of finding someone to visit together.

It would be around 2 weeks with some trekking in the early half this year
[Transhumanist (1-25 13:34, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

今年上半年是指什么时候哦?[Merlin (1-25 14:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

这么雄壮一个计划才2星期?bhutan, sikkim, arunachal pradesh的permit没一个好搞的

如果用中国护照去dawang就更困难了
[Billion (1-25 15:20, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

如果是中国护照, sikkim permit 应该是拿不到的.[格布 (1-25 15:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 Billion:这么雄壮一个计划才2星期?bhutan, sikkim, arunachal pradesh的permit没一个好搞的 如果用中国护照去dawang就更困难了)arunachal pradesh 就两星期,我也希望长点只是说bhutan, sikkim, arunachal pradesh都在山南,怕人不知道arunachal pradesh.

不去bhutan的,我可能去sikkim和nagaland,不过没算这两星期里。

I decided two weeks based on others' itineraries, and most of the itineraries to arunachal, to my surprise too, are two weeks or less. If you have a better itinerary that takes longer time and covers a wider range of areas, please let me know.

[Transhumanist (1-25 19:39, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 Merlin:今年上半年是指什么时候哦?)具体时间可以商量,most likely between feb-may[Transhumanist (1-25 19:39, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 格布:如果是中国护照, sikkim permit 应该是拿不到的.)我相中的是arunachal pradesh,dawang, 雅鲁藏布峡谷,这些能看到就很好了[Transhumanist (1-25 19:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

好羡慕啊~~~~ T_T[西蜀霸王 (1-25 19:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 Transhumanist:arunachal pradesh 就两星期,我也希望长点只是说bhutan, sikkim, arunachal pradesh都在山南,怕人不知道arunachal pradesh. 不去bhuta...)你想中的地方更准确的说是upper dihang不过如果不越过line of control到墨脱这边来,基本上不能准确地看见峡谷的,峡谷的核心还是namcha barwa。

towang其实和大峡谷距离蛮远的,is almost inaccessible to chinese passport holders. if u r keen to longer itineraries, u could probably check out some key words like: lower/upper pemako, abor tribes

there's a so call "heritage preserving" project called "pemako project" running in the area south to metok and east to towang

如果不像我07年那样穿越大峡谷,从南从北都很难看到。徒步墨脱或者徒步大拐弯能看到一小部分

anyway,good luck
[Billion (1-26 0:01, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 Billion:你想中的地方更准确的说是upper dihang不过如果不越过line of control到墨脱这边来,基本上不能准确地看见峡谷的,峡谷的核心还是namcha ...)abor tribes 是在 Lower Dibang Valley and Lohit districts 的 abor hill 吗?如果是,那abor在我打算去的list里.

namcha barwa我应该上不去。

dawang 是另一条道从dirang上去,好了,我msn 你吧。
[Transhumanist (1-26 14:06, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

如果暑假去可以叫上我啊,站内消息吧,现在请不到假[20102010 (1-29 12:48, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

(引用 20102010:如果暑假去可以叫上我啊,站内消息吧,现在请不到假)不熟悉站内消息,加我msn讨论吧the19trier@hotmail.com

[Transhumanist (1-29 13:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

bbc on the Himalayan hill tribe -adihttp://www.bbc.co.uk/tribe/tribes/adi/index.shtml

[Transhumanist (1-29 14:37, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

(引用 Transhumanist:bbc on the Himalayan hill tribe -adihttp://www.bbc.co.uk/tribe/tribes/adi/index.shtml )a travel agent on arunachal - doubt i can afford it but good for readinghttp://www.aborcountrytravels.com/[Transhumanist (1-29 14:38, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]14楼

Just came across a region might be of interest to u
Dolpo, in the far western corner of Nepal, just south to the border of Purang in Tibet.

Make sure to go to the upper Dolpo. This area maintains some of the most amazing and least visited ancient trading trails in the world, plus fabulous valleys and mountain passes(5k+ x 2), including one of the world's highest freshwater lake.

I've seen the pictures of the breath-taking trails several times before, without knowing which part of the himalaya range it belongs to. Now I know the answers given by a Nat Geo documentary "Crossing the Himalaya". This is also the place where the Oscar nominated film "Himalayas" was based.

Check it out for yourself
[Billion (2-5 0:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]15楼

(引用 Billion:Just came across a region might be of interest to u Dolpo, in the far western corner of Nepal, just south to the border of Puran...)thanks buddy.I also read that the Dolpo people follow the pre-Buddhist Bon religion.

"The Tibetan Bon religion has its roots in pre-Buddhist religious practices which in its early phase had similarities with animistic shamanist religious forms. The Bon religion developed at the same time as Buddhism in the 7th century."

The world always has the ability to surprise us.
[Transhumanist (2-5 14:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]16楼

(引用 Transhumanist:具体时间可以商量,most likely between feb-may)现在几人同行,加我一个吧。具体时间定好了没,我好开始锻炼身体哈[一桶姜山 (2-10 11:08, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]17楼

(引用 一桶姜山:现在几人同行,加我一个吧。具体时间定好了没,我好开始锻炼身体哈)send me an email to discuss?[Transhumanist (2-24 17:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]18楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 摄影旅游 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum