登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
新加坡2009年(第二季)全国象棋锦标赛章程和报名表(总贴)
<<始页  <上页   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  [11]  12  13  14  15  16  17  下页>  末页>> 

(引用 kurubear:Who can help type the chinese names of the 7 players? (NM))Done! Managed to dig up from some of the postings (NM)[kurubear (12-17 0:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]201楼

(引用 kurubear:庄才钧 supporters post here (NM))Good Luck! (NM)[kurubear (12-17 0:11, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]202楼

(引用 kurubear:胡伟良 supporters post here (NM))Good Luck! (NM)[kurubear (12-17 0:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]203楼

(引用 kurubear:巫汉梃 supporters post here (NM))Good Luck! (NM)[kurubear (12-17 0:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]204楼

(引用 kurubear:施由炳 supporters post here (NM))Good Luck! (NM)[kurubear (12-17 0:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]205楼

(引用 kurubear:陈茗芳 supporters post here (NM))Good Luck! (NM)[kurubear (12-17 0:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]206楼

(引用 kurubear:林家勇 supporters post here (NM))Good Luck! (NM)[kurubear (12-17 0:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]207楼

(引用 kurubear:赵金山 supporters post here (NM))Good Luck! (NM)[kurubear (12-17 0:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]208楼

(引用 kurubear:廖铭濠 supporters post here (NM))Good Luck! (NM)[kurubear (12-17 0:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]209楼

(引用 xiaobeidou:是啊我以前也说过看好廖和林超贤原本以前也看好刘义豪但是由于进了JC下棋的时间肯定没有廖多。 这些棋手还很年轻,如能和高手多接触多培...)Any ideas to improve the skill level of Grade B players instead ? ...I noticed as the years pass by, more and more of these players seems to have difficulty joining the tournament. Having more players moved to Grade B will temporary stop this trend. However, if the gap of the newly promoted and current Grade B is too great, it will be a bad situation for all involved. So any ideas to push up these players's skill level probably would be more useful.

---kurubear
[kurubear (12-17 1:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]210楼

(引用 kurubear:Any ideas to improve the skill level of Grade B players instead ? ...I noticed as the years pass by, more and more of these play...)Study more, talk less.[几度 (12-17 2:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]211楼

WALKOVER ISSUE!If one or two of the top 8 player OFFICIALLY!! declare to withdraw from the compeitition.

THE RIGHT THING TO DO is to allow the 9th or 10th position player to play in the quarter finals.

So as to ensure no WALKOVER and thus maintaining integrity of the compeitition.

If there was no official statement endorse to the organiser for withdrawing from the

compeitition by any of the top 8 players. Then it would also be right for the organiser to not

allow the 9th or 10th player to enter the quarter finals.

i have heard about the zhuang cai jun and chen jing ling case.

i hope that sixga can seriously consider letting chen jing ling to enter quarter finals.

For Zhuang cai jun if you have not officially declare to sixga then i suggest you do, that is

if you really are unable to turn up due to personal reasons. Give the boy a chance to prove

himself.

I'm sure SIXGA wouldn't want TO ANYHOW!! promote anyone to 'B' grade by WALKOVER.

I'm sure that all the xiangqi enthusiast in SG don't want to see a walkover win, the audience

would prefer to see a matchup than a walkover(BOO!!WALK OVER IS BORING).

LASTLY, let me ask all a question if in the world cup for soccer, let's say one of the top 8

decided to withdraw from the compeitition (say whole team die due to terrorist bombing event).

Would the organiser promote the next team in the qualifying group into the quarter finals?

Or allow the opposition team to win with a walkover and risk getting into the wrath of the

soccer audience, fans or spectators. In times like this, WISE & COURAGEOUS organising committee

are require to make an exception to the rules so that integrity of the event can be

maintained. If there is no integrity, what's the point?

[吕大侠 (12-17 2:35, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]212楼

(引用 kurubear:Q4 胡伟良 vs 庄才钧)Q4 胡伟良 vs 大地空气?[吕大侠 (12-17 2:39, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]213楼

(引用 吕大侠:WALKOVER ISSUE!If one or two of the top 8 player OFFICIALLY!! declare to withdraw from the compeitition. THE RIGHT THING TO DO ...)RULES ARE CREATED TO MAINTAIN ORDER AND INTEGRITY OF THE EVENT, NOT VICE VERSA..[吕大侠 (12-17 2:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]214楼

(引用 吕大侠:RULES ARE CREATED TO MAINTAIN ORDER AND INTEGRITY OF THE EVENT, NOT VICE VERSA..)IF STICKING TO THE RULES MAINTAINED ORDER AT THE EXPENSE OF INTEGRITY, WORTH IT?[吕大侠 (12-17 2:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]215楼

(引用 吕大侠:IF STICKING TO THE RULES MAINTAINED ORDER AT THE EXPENSE OF INTEGRITY, WORTH IT?)HOWEVER, FINAL DECISION IS STILL SIXGA PREROGATIVE & SHOULD BE HONORED.[吕大侠 (12-17 3:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]216楼

(引用 kurubear:巫汉梃 supporters post here (NM))YOU ARE THE MAN![吕大侠 (12-17 3:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]217楼

(引用 kurubear:陈茗芳 supporters post here (NM))YOU ARE THE WOMAN![吕大侠 (12-17 3:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]218楼

(引用 LingLong:Is it fair to walkover.Is it fair to let one walkover to get direct entry into Group A while the rest have to fight their way th...)fair if u follow the rules strictly..( top 8 promoted)[吕大侠 (12-17 3:22, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]219楼

(引用 吕大侠:fair if u follow the rules strictly..( top 8 promoted))however, p. withdraw event not mentioned in the registration form, so can appeal[吕大侠 (12-17 3:26, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]220楼

<<始页  <上页   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  [11]  12  13  14  15  16  17  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum