µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
мÓÆÂ2009Ä꣨µÚ¶þ¼¾£©È«¹úÏóÆå½õ±êÈüÕ³̺ͱ¨Ãû±í£¨×ÜÌù£©
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ 8¡¡ [9]¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ 12¡¡ 13¡¡ 14¡¡ 15¡¡ 16¡¡ 17¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà kurubear:My thoughts on ÁÎÃ÷å© ...Good Luck to the 8 players for next week placement games! --------------------------------------------...)I wrote on ÁÎÃ÷å© not because he 100% will be winner but solely because...I only can see his full game records. The rest I believe also have good chance to be the Top Doggy because they are also strong players from the short glimpses of their games . How the players handle the pressure of Knock-out and time control will determine who will climb to the top.

---kurubear
[kurubear (12-14 18:22, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]161Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:Õâ¸öÎÊÌâºÜ¸´ÔÓ£¬Ê±´úÔÚ·¢Õ¹£¬11ÂÖÒѾ­²»ÊÊÓ¦ÏÖ´úÉú»î½Ú×à¡£¹ýÈ¥£¬Ò»ÅÌÆåÒªÏÂÁ½ÕûÌ죨ÈÕ±¾¹úÄÚΧÆåÖÁ½ñÈÔ²ÉÓÃÕâÖÖ·½Ê½£©¡£ ÏÖ´ú£¬Ò»ÅÌÆåÃ...)Other concerns 1...- youngsters these days also faced greater risk of suicide and depression. This along with other modern distractions and necessities (studies, CCA etc) brings them away from meaningful activities like CHIchess
- the productive period of CHIchess players in Singapore seems to be in the range 10-25. After that most disappear from the active scene.
- those who started work or have family commitment has to worry about keeping their job...

---kurubear
[kurubear (12-14 18:52, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]162Â¥

(ÒýÓà Ìؼ¶´óʦºé°²ºÀ:ÎÒÃÇÏÖÔÚ˵µÄÊÇDZÁ¦£¬²»ÊǸ߲»¸ß¡£¡£¡£±¿£¡)˵ÄãÊÇÌåÁ¦¸ß£¡±¿£¡[xiaobeidou (12-14 19:02, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]163Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:¹Ú¾üÔ¤²âºÍÉýÒÒ¼¶ÆåÊ¿³ÆºÅµÄÆåÊÖÔ¤²â)¹Ú¾ü£ººúΰÁ¼£¡[ÆåÒ»Éú (12-14 21:15, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]164Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ magician88:Do you play I chess?Do you play I chess?cause the way u ¸´ÅÌ certainly looks like one in the I chess magazines.haha =))Beginner player at both ...I was taught only how to make both INTchess and CHIchess moves together early this year so I can understand the similarity and differences. After that, our training focus purely on CHIchess because it is more complex and flexible and will help a lot in INTchess later on. I should be picking up INTchess 3-5 years later after my CHIchess reach a stable decent level.

This is my 1st attempt at a full game comment in the hope that it can be useful for learning players (similar to myself) as I share some of the basics that I l have learnt so far (to boost self-confidence too!) and also to allow experienced players to point out areas that I missed out so I can improve. My mentor said if we are afraid to be criticised constructively, then we shouldn't learn the CHIchess at all. Only through exhausting use of these critical but well-meaning views can we improve in a shorter time to higher levels. Many real life stories have also shown the day we think we have learnt enough is the day we start to have reverse improvement.

My mentor has said the way we look at a game situation affects the moves we will make and ultimately the game results. This is also the hardest but most important skill to learn that differentiates between 2 similar level enemies (sort of like the hard questions that appears in our PSLE Maths papers every year).

The comments here is purely from my perspective (from a first encounter judgement followed by review of the full game) and does not reflect actual thinkings/ happenings for the game. It is done as if I am playing the game with my own limited views and will contain some critical areas of weakness which I look forward to be advised from other readers.

Thanks to (((magician88))) for pointing out this review has a positive point that it looks like a magazine INTchess review :-). I learn this method through mimic of how (((xiaobeiduo))) and some other veterans post their reviews of games earlier. Please feel free to advise if there are any better way to do review for CHIchess so it can be of more benefit to others.

---kurubear
[kurubear (12-15 12:32, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]165Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÂܲ·:°ËÇ¿ÌÔÌ­Èü´óÔ¤²â£¡Çë´ó¼Ò¸úÌûÔ¤²âËÄÇ¿£¬¶þÇ¿£¬¹Ú¾ü¡£)ÎÒÔ¤²â¹Ú¾üÊǾíÐIJˡ£¹Ú¾ü--ׯ²Å¾û£¬ÑǾü--ÁÎÃúå©£¬ ¼¾¾ü--Î׺ºè裬µî¾üÊÇÁÖ¼ÒÓ¡£ ÒÔÉÏÅÅÃûÓÚÐé¹¹£¬ÈçÓÐÀàͬ´æÊôÇɺϡ£ [¶àÀ²AÃÎ (12-15 15:42, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]166Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¶àÀ²AÃÎ:ÎÒÔ¤²â¹Ú¾üÊǾíÐIJˡ£¹Ú¾ü--ׯ²Å¾û£¬ÑǾü--ÁÎÃúå©£¬ ¼¾¾ü--Î׺ºè裬µî¾üÊÇÁÖ¼ÒÓ¡£ ÒÔÉÏÅÅÃûÓÚÐé¹¹£¬ÈçÓÐÀàͬ´æÊôÇɺϡ£ )ÔΡ£¡£¡£ÍËƱ£¿Õæ¿Éϧ°¡¡£¡££¡£¡£¡×ß±¦¡£[¶àÀ²AÃÎ (12-15 16:05, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]167Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÂܲ·:°ËÇ¿ÌÔÌ­Èü´óÔ¤²â£¡Çë´ó¼Ò¸úÌûÔ¤²âËÄÇ¿£¬¶þÇ¿£¬¹Ú¾ü¡£)Have any of them played each other and what was the results? (NM)[kurubear (12-15 19:31, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]168Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¼¸¶È:You got a wrong recordOnly Li Zi Chong won all. A few others claimed champion before last or 2nd last round. )ÂÞ±ü×­(luo bing zhuan) also won all his 9 games.....i remember this very clearly becoz i am the one who lost that 9th game to him.I got 5th eventually, missing out 4th place on opponent score. :([piggy888 (12-16 1:18, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]169Â¥

(ÒýÓà piggy888:ÂÞ±ü×­(luo bing zhuan) also won all his 9 games.....i remember this very clearly becoz i am the one who lost that 9th game to hi...)Where to find info on such history on Singapore CHIchess? (NM)[kurubear (12-16 1:20, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]170Â¥

(ÒýÓà kurubear:Where to find info on such history on Singapore CHIchess? (NM))http://www.sixga.org/competition_result_english.htm (but nt updated since 2005)[piggy888 (12-16 1:25, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]171Â¥

(ÒýÓà piggy888:http://www.sixga.org/competition_result_english.htm (but nt updated since 2005))Positively, at least we have records some where :-) (NM)[kurubear (12-16 1:46, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]172Â¥

(ÒýÓà kurubear:Positively, at least we have records some where :-) (NM))http://v15.huasing.org/sForum/bbs.php?B=123_11220956[±Ìɽ (12-16 9:34, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]173Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÂܲ·:ÎÒÔ¤²â£ºÇ°ËÄÃû£ºÁÎÃúå©£¬Î׺ºè裬ºúΰÁ¼£¬ÁÖ¼ÒÓ¡£ËÄ·ÖÖ®Ò»¾öÈü£º ÁÎÃúå©Ê¤ ÁÖ¼ÒÓÂʤ Î׺ºèèʤ ºúΰÁ¼Ê¤ °ë¾öÈü£º ÁÎÃúå©Ê¤ Î׺ºèèʤ )ÎÒÔ¤²â¹Ú¾üÊÇ ºúΰÁ¼[waterchess (12-16 10:50, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]174Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÂܲ·:°ËÇ¿ÌÔÌ­Èü´óÔ¤²â£¡Çë´ó¼Ò¸úÌûÔ¤²âËÄÇ¿£¬¶þÇ¿£¬¹Ú¾ü¡£)I predict Top2 after people pass me info from this Fri Quarterfinals :-) (NM)[kurubear (12-16 11:34, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]175Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ kurubear:What does the rule say about ...replacement for a confirmed walkover for the important Top8 matches? ---kurubear )Rule (8) and Rule (12.2) ........
for this 7 + 3 system, heard that

after the first 7 rounds, only Top 8 to be qualified for 3 more rounds for the final ranking.

As for ¾íÐÄ²Ë leave application regarding absence from last 3 rounds (only saw from the pairings for Round 8, do not know about his actual application), will be considered and decided under
Rule (12.2), i.e. whether he is qualified for the final ranking.
[±Ìɽ (12-16 19:11, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]176Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂÀ´óÏÀ:˵µ½ÈüÖÆ£¬ÎÒ¾õµÃ7+2 Ì«ÉÙ£¬Ó¦¸Ã9+2 »ò11 ÂÖround robin.)Competition system for Division AI had been taking part the Division A national open Chinese Chess for so many years I feel that the 11 round swiss system is the best system.
[´óæÈË (12-16 20:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]177Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:Rule (8) and Rule (12.2) ........ for this 7 + 3 system, heard that after the first 7 rounds, only Top 8 to be qualified for 3...)sorry, but where can we find these rules? (NM)[kurubear (12-16 21:35, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]178Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:Rule (8) and Rule (12.2) ........ for this 7 + 3 system, heard that after the first 7 rounds, only Top 8 to be qualified for 3...)so there is a confirmed walkover? (NM)[kurubear (12-16 21:40, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]179Â¥

(ÒýÓà kurubear:so there is a confirmed walkover? (NM))Is it fair to walkover.Is it fair to let one walkover to get direct entry into Group A while the rest have to fight their way through? I am keen to know the rule too.[LingLong (12-16 22:11, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]180Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ 8¡¡ [9]¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ 12¡¡ 13¡¡ 14¡¡ 15¡¡ 16¡¡ 17¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum