登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
IVP Singapore 2008!!
<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  3  下页>  末页>> 

(引用 水棋:sian! why the map so small btw....by the way, the building is at T11, venue is level 3.)you might wish to send original picture to my emailand I may be able to help..[卷心菜 (7-9 22:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]21楼

(引用 卷心菜:you might wish to send original picture to my emailand I may be able to help..)Why not just provide a link to SP's web site?I believe they have a detailed enlargeable map, don't they?

[几度 (7-10 13:02, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]22楼

(引用 几度:Why not just provide a link to SP's web site?I believe they have a detailed enlargeable map, don't they? )good suggestion, please take a lookhttp://sp.edu.sg/campusmap/index.htm
The building is at T11, at GRID B2. Thanks
[水棋 (7-11 14:08, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]23楼

各Poly有哪些知名棋手?有无报名名单?Monday to Friday是否每晚都有?

呵呵。
[卷心菜 (7-11 14:17, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]24楼

(引用 卷心菜:各Poly有哪些知名棋手?有无报名名单?Monday to Friday是否每晚都有? 呵呵。)yes, starting from 28th July,(monday), there will be games until friday everyevery night. Sorry i am not able to get the name list of participants, looks like we have to watch to find out for ourselves, haha. Sorry[水棋 (7-11 14:42, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]25楼

IVP Singapore 2008 just tomorrow!!I have it checked, it is confirmed that there will be only 4 teams, Singapore Poly, Ngee Ann Poly, Nanyang Poly and Republic Poly.

Updated Date: 28th - 30th July.

Thanks, just to let you guys know. :)
[水棋 (7-27 20:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]26楼

(引用 水棋:IVP Singapore 2008 just tomorrow!!I have it checked, it is confirmed that there will be only 4 teams, Singapore Poly, Ngee Ann P...)I know I am slow,but i stil could not get itY just Poly teams? Any requirement /qualification in joining it?
Need approval from office of student life or sth?
[Eteng (7-28 0:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]27楼

(引用 Eteng:I know I am slow,but i stil could not get itY just Poly teams? Any requirement /qualification in joining it? Need approval from...)i am not sure but let me make a guessi guess that its up to the organiser (in this case its SP) to invite schools to participate in this POLITE competition.

In recent years only polys are invited, ite are not invited and i dont know why...
[水棋 (7-28 0:23, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]28楼

请注意:今年IVP只有三天,7月28日,29日,30日请注意:今年IVP (其实没有I和V,只剩P了)新加坡大专象棋赛
只有三天,7月28日,29日,30日。

应该是4支队伍,所以3天就比完了,想观看“新生代”的实力,请前往
Mug@Moberly (Level 3), Singapore Polytechnic
Time: All games start at 7pm sharp.
[卷心菜 (7-28 15:25, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]29楼

(引用 水棋:IVP Singapore 2008 just tomorrow!!I have it checked, it is confirmed that there will be only 4 teams, Singapore Poly, Ngee Ann P...)Where is it located in SP i live nearby might just drop in to take a look.[xiaobeidou (7-28 15:47, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]30楼

(引用 卷心菜:请注意:今年IVP只有三天,7月28日,29日,30日请注意:今年IVP (其实没有I和V,只剩P了)新加坡大专象棋赛 只有三天,7月28日,29日,3...)5 players per team, total of 10 boards per night.[齐启棋 (7-28 17:01, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]31楼

CORRECTIONS!Hi all, sorry the event is not IVP but is POLITE. SOrry all[水棋 (7-28 22:39, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]32楼

(引用 xiaobeidou:Where is it located in SP i live nearby might just drop in to take a look.)Yaya papayaMayb ur Chinese is even stronger than ur English
Could not even deciper the english below, haha

Check the link below
http://v15.huasing.org/wap/xbbs.php?B=123_11051975
[Eteng (7-29 7:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]33楼

(引用 水棋:i am not sure but let me make a guessi guess that its up to the organiser (in this case its SP) to invite schools to participate...)我猜测:是因为几所大学没有专门的象棋社吗?新加坡理工学院无法具体联系到负责人吗?
(Fine, i tried to type chinese but decieded that i had better give up.)

Smu is the host university for IVP swimming this yr. As far as I noe, the president of Aquatic Sharks sent invitations directly to swimming clubS of each un& poly?
Issit because tht there is no chess club in SMU/NUS/NTU(ok, my frined from NTU told me smu Sucks but i prefer to type SMU first, haha, smu ROCKS!!!!!!!!!LOL) tht the ppl in charge did not send invitation to these uni?

Does it mean tht a specific club help promote the IVP in Singapore?
As far as i noe, once the event is listed in IVP, it is easier to set up a club in the univ.So can i make a wild (does it spell like tht, i am not sure, haha)guess tht in this case, it wll b easier to set up a chess club in SMU/NUS/NTU?

Heard tht sb in NUS is trying to set up a chess club, wish him all the best:D

[Eteng (7-29 8:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]34楼

POLITE is over, Results hereFirst: Singapore Polytechnic
Second: Ngee Ann Poly
Third: Nan Yang poly
Last: Republic poly

The rankings are exactly same as last year. haha

From what i observed...the followings are better players in Polytechnic, the rest are just ok.

From SP : Chua Zhi Xiang
From NP : all quite ok
From RP : Worse
From NYP : Peh Chin Ghee(白进义)

Lets all clap and encourage that!! New badge of future players may come from poly!
[水棋 (7-30 23:39, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]35楼

(引用 Eteng:我猜测:是因为几所大学没有专门的象棋社吗?新加坡理工学院无法具体联系到负责人吗? (Fine, i tried to type chinese but decieded tha...)yes, that somebody is t-minus from NUSt-minus is trying to setup a xiangqi team in NUS.
Unfortunately, t-minus is not Singaporean.
Malaysian or Chinese students will have to go back during school holidays. Also, they are new to Singapore and don't have any xiangqi network here.
It's almost impossible to setup a team and join IVP without the help from local Singaporean students.

Nevertheless, I wish all the best to t-minus and am willing to help in any manner as far as I can.
[卷心菜 (7-31 0:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]36楼

(引用 水棋:POLITE is over, Results hereFirst: Singapore Polytechnic Second: Ngee Ann Poly Third: Nan Yang poly Last: Republic poly The ran...)Congratulations to SP!I still remember there was a 小神童 in SP 6 years ago.[卷心菜 (7-31 0:18, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]37楼

(引用 卷心菜:Congratulations to SP!I still remember there was a 小神童 in SP 6 years ago.)i think you are talking about Chua Zhi Xiang ba...the shen tong isit move guo gong pao when red?[水棋 (7-31 8:45, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]38楼

(引用 水棋:i think you are talking about Chua Zhi Xiang ba...the shen tong isit move guo gong pao when red?)Yes, Xiao Shen Tong is Chua Zhi Xiang![155HgFH88 (7-31 9:22, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]39楼

(引用 155HgFH88:Yes, Xiao Shen Tong is Chua Zhi Xiang!)嘻嘻。[peanut (7-31 10:44, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]40楼

<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  3  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum