登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
IVP围棋半决赛: Expected and Unexpected Result!!
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

IVP围棋半决赛: Expected and Unexpected Result!!Expected: NUS 5:0 SP hohoho.......
Unexpected: NTU 2:3 NYP yoyoyo......

So, NUS and NYP will meet in the final tomorrow!!

Bad for NTU..... NTU have to fight against SP again to get the bronze medal...however...some of the major players of NTU may not appear tomorrow....so.... anything could happen!!

How about NUS? NUS lost 2:3 to NYP last year and won 3:2 only this year. Tomorrow, each team will send its best players (including some secret weapons....) to the battle field....

So who's going to be the champion after all these blood and deaths? Who's going to last to the end through all these harsh years of fightings? Is history going to repeat itself or to be rewritten? Tomorrow, we shall all see the final destiny.....
[玄之又玄 (9-9 22:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

Their feelings......(Pictures)NTU:

NYP:

NYP's feeling towards NUS: (NYP=straberry, NUS=green *&^*$ fruit)

But NUS is still going to $%^$&* NYP:

because of NUS's dream team:

[玄之又玄 (9-9 22:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 玄之又玄:Their feelings......(Pictures)NTU: NYP: NYP's feeling towards NUS: (NYP=straberry, NUS=green *&^*$ fruit) But NUS ...)You are more innovative than i thought!!![S.A.I (9-9 23:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

for myself, history will never repeat[S.A.I (9-9 23:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 S.A.I:You are more innovative than i thought!!!)Oh,was I very dull? perhaps that's the bad consequence of being the chair for 1 year--> everything just becomes so official....

[玄之又玄 (9-10 0:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 S.A.I:for myself, history will never repeat)You finally took the revenge! Congrats!!a lot of admiration....[玄之又玄 (9-11 12:49, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum