登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
请教关于浏览器
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

请教关于浏览器除了IE,大家有什么好推荐?
比如netscape,opera,mozila。。。。。。
哪个比较好用,而且占用系统资源少?
[Wahoo (6-11 23:40, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

I love Firefox.Firefox is not very fast, nor light. However, it is pretty solid, IMHO, and it has very good extensibility & customizability with the help of enthusiatic users.

BTW, both Firefox and Mozilla are based on the Gecko engine, thus, they have a lot in common. However, what I don't like about Mozilla is its similarity to Netscape, which IMO was not a well-done piece of software. Firefox (used to call Firebird), on the other hand, is a lot lighter (or you may use Thunderbird too, if you prefer using the engine for e-mailing as well).
[Flying (6-12 0:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

Opera.opera is the fastest. however, firefox is more complient to the W3C and display certain pages better.[JiangZM (6-12 0:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 Flying:I love Firefox.Firefox is not very fast, nor light. However, it is pretty solid, IMHO, and it has very good extensibility & cust...)thank you so muchi'm using firefox now.
but seems there's a bit problems with display....
i'll ask it in Yi Jian.
[Wahoo (6-12 0:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 Wahoo:thank you so muchi'm using firefox now. but seems there's a bit problems with display.... i'll ask it in Yi Jian.)? What problem with display?What sort of problem are you referring to?[Flying (6-12 1:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 Flying:? What problem with display?What sort of problem are you referring to?)i've posted in 意见论坛[Wahoo (6-12 1:36, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 Wahoo:i've posted in 意见论坛)Hehehe... Don't worry about those.It is not Firefox's fault, but Huasing's. I'm now working onto remaking all the Huasing pages, one by one, to get rid of features only for M$ IE.[Flying (6-12 8:46, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

FireFox从前叫firebird, phonix 我用了快两年了
1。user friendly
2。fast
3. no ad pop
[那个谁 (6-12 17:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum