登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
JSP problem.
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

JSP problem.After intalling the JSDK and Apache Tomcat I can run simple .jsp file but whenever I use the <useBean> action on the page I get the error saying that the useBean class is invalid. I did put the related .java file in the same directory. what else should I do?

I am just a beginner and thank you for your help.
[青锋 (6-9 11:50, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

what you mean the .java file?if you use as bean, should compile to .class at first. [air (6-9 11:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

compile and try again[va (6-9 12:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 air:what you mean the .java file?if you use as bean, should compile to .class at first. )I also put the .class in the same directory,but still displays error like below

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /ValidateUser1.jsp(1,1) The value for the useBean class attribute com.instantjsp.LoginManager is invalid.
[青锋 (6-9 12:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 青锋:I also put the .class in the same directory,but still displays error like below org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /ValidateUse...)NOT the same folder!Please read the Tomcat manual first before you try to ask. In fact, it is stated clearly in the manual where you should put all your "beans," either in .class format or in .jar/.war form.

P.S.,
It is a good habbit to always refer to the product manuals if you have doubt. You need not to read through the whole manual, just search for the few key sections such as "installation instructions," "configurations," "trouble-shooting guide," etc. Those can most probably bring out of most common troubles easily.
[Flying (6-9 18:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 Flying:NOT the same folder!Please read the Tomcat manual first before you try to ask. In fact, it is stated clearly in the manual where...)agree, :P always try ./configure --help before configure sth[MrDJay (6-9 20:53, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 MrDJay:agree, :P always try ./configure --help before configure sth)Thank you all, got it.[青锋 (6-10 11:45, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum