登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
有谁知道那里可以修ibm的硬盘?
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

有谁知道那里可以修ibm的硬盘?是不是ibm的公司?在哪里?
不爽阿,全屋的人现在都不可以上网了
[现形逮鼠 (12-9 12:18, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

See hereI just meet such problem last week. And I have deal with it.I just send my IBM notebook to the Post office in NUS. Then you fill in a form in which you state your problem. Then they will deliver the computer to the IBM severice center. After the repairation they will send the computer back though mail. All such severice is free.
If you need the address of IBM company in Singapore, you can check their web.
[spss (12-10 10:06, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 spss:See hereI just meet such problem last week. And I have deal with it.I just send my IBM notebook to the Post office in NUS. Then ...)seems IBM is shifting to expo.just near the expo mrt stattion.

there is a IBM building there.

but i dun know whether the customer service office has been moved there or not.
[rock (12-10 10:20, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 rock:seems IBM is shifting to expo.just near the expo mrt stattion. there is a IBM building there. but i dun know whether the custo...)digiland, take 963 from NUSall IMB harddisk's warrenty belong to that company.[噬菌体 (12-10 13:17, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 噬菌体:digiland, take 963 from NUSall IMB harddisk's warrenty belong to that company.)add one line: digiland is in woodland[噬菌体 (12-10 13:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum