登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
我安装了helix producer,可是不知道如何转成rmvb
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

我安装了helix producer,可是不知道如何转成rmvb试了几个avi的小文件,每次都只能做成rm

不知道怎么才能做成rmvb

多谢
[海风 (6-16 21:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

Read the manual.I forgot how I did it exactly. I followed the manual.[不告诉你 (6-16 22:23, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

Follow the steps...Click "browse" to choose the file you wanna input.Then click
"Audiences".In the templates,choose "S-450K Surround VBR Download",and transfer it to the right side.But there are 3 default templates on the right side,U must delete'em before U take any actions.Now,in the "encoding settings",the audio mode should be "voice"(I think so),and tick "Use high quality resampler for audio" and "2-pass video encoding".Then U got it.
Have fun!
[ (6-16 23:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 碎:Follow the steps...Click "browse" to choose the file you wanna input.Then click "Audiences".In the templates,choose "S-450K Sur...)我的问题,还是那样1。Click "browse" to choose the file you wanna input.
done

2。Then click "Audiences".
done

3。But there are 3 default templates on the right side,U must delete'em before U take any actions.
done

4。In the templates,choose "S-450K Surround VBR Download",and transfer it to the right side.
选得了,但移不过去。
下面显示“the template is VBR. Multi-audience SureStream is not supported for VBR”
后面的就走不下去了。

5。Now,in the "encoding settings",the audio mode should be "voice"(I think so),and tick "Use high quality resampler for audio" and "2-pass video encoding".

6。Then U got it.
[海风 (6-17 1:00, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 海风:我的问题,还是那样1。Click "browse" to choose the file you wanna input. done 2。Then click "Audiences". done 3。But there are...)我装的helix是从MrDJay上下的,不知道是不是版本不够好[海风 (6-17 1:04, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

(引用 海风:我装的helix是从MrDJay上下的,不知道是不是版本不够好)Try this link...http://tech.163.com/tm/030401/030401_88458.html[ (6-17 14:50, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 碎:Try this link...http://tech.163.com/tm/030401/030401_88458.html)Thank you very much[海风 (6-17 18:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum