登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
where can print banner??!!
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

where can print banner??!!i want to print a banner with 5 meters wide and 1 meter high.

anyone know where can print and how much does it cost?

any suggestion about 2 colour / 3 colour / full colour will be

appreciated!!!

thanks xian!!
[爬去洗个澡 (3-25 22:36, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

come inyou can goto bras basah and negotiate with the ppl there. I think it should take you 60-120 dollars, but not sure. the price and vary a lot depending on design and vendor.[裙摆摇摇 (3-25 22:56, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 裙摆摇摇:come inyou can goto bras basah and negotiate with the ppl there. I think it should take you 60-120 dollars, but not sure. the pr...)i am sorry. but where is bras basah?[爬去洗个澡 (3-26 0:23, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 爬去洗个澡:i am sorry. but where is bras basah?)near orchardI think bus no 7 from clementi goes there.(I was told about it , not actually go there) you can check in the bus guide. there are many stalls to do this kind of things.[裙摆摇摇 (3-26 1:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 裙摆摇摇:near orchardI think bus no 7 from clementi goes there.(I was told about it , not actually go there) you can check in the bus gui...)east of orchard沿orchard往东走
印象中走着走着就到suntech city了
[百及子 (3-26 11:00, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum