登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
Optical illusions!
<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  3  下页>  末页>> 

(引用 kelvin:Brain teasers...1) A big fat Indian and a small thin Indian were sitting outside a teepee, each smoking a pipe. The little In...)his mother![TPMT (6-10 18:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]21楼

someone has posted it before.[TPMT (6-10 18:04, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]22楼

(引用 kelvin:Which is longer? ...)the same![TPMT (6-10 18:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]23楼

(引用 kelvin:How many colors? ...)3?[TPMT (6-10 18:08, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]24楼

(引用 kelvin:Short questions...1) If it takes twenty minutes to hard-boil one goose egg, how long will it take to hard-boil four goose eggs? ...)My answers1) If it takes twenty minutes to hard-boil one goose egg, how long will it take to hard-boil four goose eggs?
The same

2) Is there a 4th of July in England? Yes or No?
No, no "y" in "England"

3) Some months have 31 days. How many have 28?
All

4) Can a man in California marry his widow's sister?
No, he died.

5) Take the number 30, divide it by 1/2, and then add 10.
What do you get?

6) A doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half
an hour. How long will the pills last?
1 hour

7) A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 of them die. How many sheep are
left?

8) How many animals of each species did Moses have on the ark?
12?

9) A butcher in the market is 5' 10 tall. What does he weigh?
Meat.
[TPMT (6-10 18:18, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]25楼

(引用 TPMT:My answers1) If it takes twenty minutes to hard-boil one goose egg, how long will it take to hard-boil four goose eggs? The same...)以下的晚上来看。呵呵[TPMT (6-10 18:21, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]26楼

How many wolves do you see?[kelvin (6-10 18:39, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]27楼

(引用 kelvin:How many wolves do you see? ...)Answer:16[kelvin (6-10 18:40, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]28楼

How many ANIMALS do you see in this skull? Tough! Isn't it!!! [kelvin (6-10 18:42, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]29楼

(引用 kelvin:How many ANIMALS do you see in this skull? Tough! Isn't it!!! ...)I guess ...31...
The extra 1 being the human himself...
[kelvin (6-10 18:42, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]30楼

How many animals again![kelvin (6-10 18:44, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]31楼

Simplest riddle, where is the baby?[kelvin (6-10 18:45, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]32楼

Count faces again... Animals...human...but dun forget the horrible animation characters...:P If you can't find 31, one loses his own... [kelvin (6-10 18:52, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]33楼

Tough one! Somebody claimed 41...But he didn't manage to back up his claim... [kelvin (6-10 19:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]34楼

Kelvin Please come inyou have offended 2 Rules in this forum set by moderator guigui, see the sticky post for more information

1. Everyone can only post one post that is not original each day

2. If it is not original post, please append (z) or (zt) etc at the end of the posting header, like this post.

since your main goal is to flush one of your posts into somewhere down there, I have deleted that post.

but please observe the rules here.

Thanks for your cooperation
[administrator (6-10 19:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]35楼

10...simple?[kelvin (6-10 19:11, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]36楼

(引用 kelvin:10...simple? ...)Quizzes...1. How long did the Hundred Years War last?

???

2.Which country makes panama hats?

???

3. What is a camel's hair brush made of?

???

4. How long did the Thirty Years War last?

???

5. What starts with "e" ends with "e" and contains only one letter?

???

6. Which room has no door, no windows, no floor and no roof?

???

7. What do we all put off until tomorrow?

???

8. What has eyes but can't see?

???

9. What is hard to beat?

???

10. What is too much for one, enough for two, but nothing at all for three?

???

11. How is seasickness like an auction?

???

12.What is the difference between the teacher and a cashier?

???

13. What do men want the least on their hands?

???

14. If you were pushed down a flight of stairs, what would you fall against?

???

15. Born at the same time as the world, destined to live as long as the world, and yet never five weeks old. What is it?

???

16. This you should always keep - no one else wants it.

???

17. When is it easiest to see through a man?

???

18. What is the end to which we all like to come?

???

19. It wasn't my sister, nor my brother, but still was the child of my father and mother. Who was it?

???

20. What is everyone in the world doing at the same time?

???

21. What can be measured, but has no length, width or height?

???

22. Why is the world like a faulty jig saw puzzle?

???

23. What do you break by saying just one word?

???

24. What flies when it's on and floats when it's off?

???

25. What has a big mouth, yet never speaks?

???

26. What question can you never answer "yes" to?

???

27. How can you tell the difference between two trees?

???

28. What can't you see that is always before you?

???

29. What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?

???

30. What is neither inside the house, outside the house, but no house is complete without it?

???

[kelvin (6-10 19:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]37楼

(引用 administrator:Kelvin Please come inyou have offended 2 Rules in this forum set by moderator guigui, see the sticky post for more information ...)Thank you very much...Yes, I will remember those rules...

Kelvin

[kelvin (6-10 20:19, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]38楼

你不觉得你的行为像你那个到处发email的同事吗??[sami (6-10 20:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]39楼

(引用 sami:你不觉得你的行为像你那个到处发email的同事吗??)It's true...but you see, I have a lot of viewers here!People are passionate with my brain teasers and optical illusions...

[kelvin (6-10 21:29, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]40楼

<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  3  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum