Ŀ¼ -- мÓÆÂÊ®ÎåÄêÏóÆå»î¶¯Ö®Ò»¶þ ...........
µÇ¼ | ÂÛ̳µ¼º½ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | ±¾Ìû¹²ÓÐ 49 Â¥£¬µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 49 Â¥ : ´ÓÂ¥Ö÷¿ªÊ¼ÔĶÁ : ±¾ÌûÊ÷ÐÎÁбí : ·µ»ØÉÏÒ»Ò³
×÷ÕߣºÆëÆôÆå (µÈ¼¶£º4 - ÂíÂí»¢»¢£¬·¢Ìû£º610) ·¢±í£º2008-09-29 12:58:37¡¡ 49Â¥¡¡
Êǵġ£¡£¡£ °ËØÔһϡ£¡£¡£ÎҵĿ´·¨¡£¡£¡£Ò»µãÒâ¼û¡£¡£¡£ 1. yes, I have a wild plan just to use these 100 posts to write an article about ÎòÈëÆå; ..... but not in this year, so keep a kiv list here. 2. I did a check and notice that ............ this post : -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A Snapshot of ÎòÈëÆå; ....... £­ ÆëÆôÆå¡¡9437 ×Ö½Ú 2008-09-12 12:49 (33 µã»÷) ×÷ÕߣºÆëÆôÆå ¾­ÑéÖµ: 730 µÈ¼¶: ÂíÂí»¢»¢ ×ʲú: 939 »ªÐÂ±Ò ·¢ÌùÊý: 600 ÔÚÏßʱ¼ä: 130.4Сʱ -------------------------- was my No. 600 post under ÆëÆôÆå and No. 3001 post under all my net names including 2167 posts under ÆåÈËÉú. 3. notice that "smallfry" having two °ËØÔÌù removed but not the two below from "peanut" : * ÓÐûÓÐдÎÄÕµģ¿¿´¿´ÎҵĻªÎÄpassÂ𣿠£­ peanut¡¡380 bytes 2008-09-24 11:24 (28 reads) o peanut µÄ×÷ÎÄ£¬ ºÜÓÐˮ׼Ŷ¡£¡£¡££¡ £­ peanut¡¡1835 bytes 2008-09-24 15:24 (28 reads) personally, I feel that the two Ìù from "smallfry" are having better meanings (in ÆåÈËÆ (more...)
I just want to share my observations here .....

whether °æÖ÷ are having same standard to remove any Ìù or affected by personal interests.

Regarding the two Ìù from peanut, peanut can write more or those Ìù if he enjoys in doing it.

I understand that it is not easy for °æÖ÷ to be fair all the times but this is one of the very critical factors for any forum website to develop further.

As readers or writers here, we are paying attention to the contents of the posts, right ?
»¶Ó­À´µ½»ªÐÂÖÐÎÄÍø£¬Ó»Ô¾·¢ÌûÊÇÖ§³ÖÎÒÃǵÄ×îºÃ·½·¨!Ô­ÎÄ / ´«Í³°æ / WAP°æÖ»¿´´ËÈË´ÓÕâÀïÕ¹¿ªÊÕÆðÁбí

±¾Ìû¹²ÓÐ 49 Â¥£¬µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 49 Â¥£¬±¾ÎÄ»¹ÓÐ N-1 ²ãÂ¥£¬Òª²»ÄãÊÔÊÔ¿´£ºµã»÷´Ë´¦ÔĶÁ¸ü¶à >>

ÇëµÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´£ºÕʺŠ¡¡ ÃÜÂë ¡¡