wanna apply Cable Modem for internet access
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 本帖共有 3 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:中华新人 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:192) 发表:2003-07-31 13:55:34  楼主  关注此帖
wanna apply Cable Modem for internet access
There are many choices of Cable modem, SingTel, Starhub Maxonline, Pacific Net and so on.
Anyone is familiar with these services and which one is the best according to the speed and price?
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:phoebefox (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:900) 发表:2003-07-31 14:51:16  2楼 评分:
HEY ,HERE
we,r facing the same problems ,i just checked with singtel
if there is only one user in ur house ,u can sign the 18 months contract 256kb download speed its ADSL systhem . The contract is worth $57.2 .But u got a promotion is that First 6 months $28.6 thereafter $57.2 with a free ADSL modem.But i u have more than 1 users who want to share the line ,u have to pay more for other equepment one is sold at singtel $68 ,AND ONE MORE WHICH IS NOT SOLD BY SINGTEL U GONNA BUY OUTSIDE SOMEWHRER WORTH $200++.AS FOR STERHUB ,NOW ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME CAUSE NOW NO PROMOTION , THE CABLE TV AND INTERNET PACKAGE ARE SARPRTED.
THIS IS WHAT I KNOW...
作者:好多了 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:332) 发表:2003-07-31 20:15:59  3楼
HEY ,HEREwe,r facing the same problems ,i just checked with singtel if there is only one user in ur house ,u can sign the 18 months contract 256kb download speed its ADSL systhem . The contract is worth $57.2 .But u got a promotion is that First 6 months $28.6 thereafter $57.2 with a free ADSL modem.But i u have more than 1 users who want to share the line ,u have to pay more for other equepment one is sold at singtel $68 ,AND ONE MORE WHICH IS NOT SOLD BY SINGTEL U GONNA BUY OUTSIDE SOMEWHRER WORTH $200++.AS FOR STERHUB ,NOW ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME CAUSE NOW NO PROMOTION , THE CABLE TV AND INTERNET PACKAGE ARE SARPRTED. THIS IS WHAT I KNOW...
why not check on the websites?
the promotion plans and details of all necessary equipments are all there.
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 3 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码