【原创文学】小鸟
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 文学艺术 | 本帖共有 11 楼,当前显示第 10 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:雨霖铃0 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:129) 发表:2003-12-27 16:08:39  10楼 
诗这东西我不是很懂 不过同意你说的"自然"与"清新" ^_^名人的东西之所以成名, 在于其首创性. 与其学习名人的东西, 不如寻找适合自己的文字. 我一向觉得, 诗和散文比小说更需要功底, 短短百来字, 一个人的内涵尽现于此. 我写不来出色的诗句, 所以佩服写诗的人. 请加油! ^_^
Thank you very much! You really make me think.
Yes, I strongly agree with you that a person has to find her/his own style in writing of anything and try to create new things, not just following others blindly. You really make me think. But actually I also believe that poems must be understandable by all immediately upon reading, so it’s should be simple and short. It is just a way most suitable for the expression of a person’s emotion and imagination, nothing more or less, so everyone can write, just like eveyone can draw, but a matter of good or bad. Then what are the definitions for “GOOD” and “BAD”? No standards. I thought a good poems should be able to move people as it expresses what people have experienced, even the author has no such experience. So for me, whoever’s writing it is, I only think it’s good when it can make me smile, make me think or move me emotionly, otherwise, I won’t accept it. It’s only my personal view. Please advise.

Thank you for your encouragement!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Ps, This computer I’m using cannot input chinese, sorry for it and I will post another message to discuss with you when I get home. Thank you very much again.
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 11 楼,当前显示第 10 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码