Well....some modifications
所在版块:狮城财经 发贴时间:2005-12-15 17:18

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
Since I'm too much away from a pratitioner's side, I over-assumed that the mortgage payment rate would be based on a fixed rate basis, sorry about that, in the presence of a floating interest rate, the size of the movement and its correlation with the concurrent interest rate should be taken into account. Once the interest rate hikes, would the mortgage repayment rate rise for the same amount or same in a proportional measurement.

In a word, once working with interest rate, there is always a lot to be interlapped with government policy, I bid in local investment environment, no wild behavior should happen between interest rate and mortgage rate. In addition, the repayment plan for a mortgage loan should also be worked out before you take the loan, and should be updated with your ever-changing personal financial plans. Sometimes, in a foreseeable interest rate rise or a foreseeable rise in your personal income, early retirement of the mortgage could be taken into consideration.

Well, for the low interest rate and good economy indicator part, I think I jumped into the conclusion too abruptly. On one hand, a more flat low interest rate indicates low inflation, robust stock market, healthy economy in general. While applying to any specif market condition, this rule always neglect a lot of facts. When economy is in the curve of a recovery, interest rate should be higher, as it calls for reserve for the future. Remember sometimes in last recess, the interest rate is also low, as the government tried to stimulate the consuming, as most S'poreans or even Asians tend to be more conservative about saving, and less reluctant to spend in a glooming economy. so the interest rate may also work with a culture context, haha....

All analysis makes things complicated, as I believe, sometimes, when you invest you need a little bit more luck, if you still firmly stick to your own intelligence, better look over a longer time horizon, the accumulative returns would be more significant to predict.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

Beatiful Little Fool.
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
请问这里有人买房的了吗? GMAIL   (395 bytes , 1384reads )
关于买房 (抛耐火砖一块) 刀声依旧   (219 bytes , 516reads )
%$!%@!#$$#@ don't know what you are talking frpapaya   (74 bytes , 395reads )
哈哈,这位朋友太认真了,俺再哈哈一大笑。 刀声依旧   (0 bytes , 239reads )
hahaha, long time no see 大象   (0 bytes , 276reads )
是啊,洒家也常去C Tower,有缘自会相见,象兄保重啊 刀声依旧   (0 bytes , 252reads )
也扔小砖头一块。 Mango   (1034 bytes , 533reads )
I think 大象   (541 bytes , 560reads )
I think Anthropologie   (775 bytes , 455reads )
really depend on your own financial balance and investment objective. box   (1597 bytes , 354reads )
no risk, no returns. 豆豆龙   (105 bytes , 321reads )
豆兄所见极是,有真理的性质,不过似乎是废话。。。 刀声依旧   (0 bytes , 213reads )
Well... For the interest rate part 大象   (773 bytes , 356reads )
Well....some modifications Anthropologie   (2014 bytes , 342reads )
所见肾是有理。要买房者不可不读。 牛魔王   (0 bytes , 193reads )
有钱可以考虑买新加坡的私人房产。尤其是市区商业区赌场附近的。吾估计5年涨20%。 牛魔王   (73 bytes , 415reads )
商业区的房子要多少钱啊? xanadu   (0 bytes , 204reads )
own opinion tonys   (19 bytes , 351reads )