my answer as inside - applicable to my company only
所在版块:创业求职 发贴时间:2006-03-31 01:44  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
Full-time is the word opposite to part-time, means that you are working 9-6pm every weekday or not.

contract / temp / permanent, means how long your term of employment is with this company. For instance, i am on 2-yr contract now, but i am definitely not a temp, nor a permanent. my boss is also on 2-yr contract and our board of directors only agree to inject money for a few years, that's why we are on short-term contract. permanent means there is no limit, but u can still be fired the next day if your company is willing to pay the money in lieu. that happened to my ex-colleagues. temp is really temp.

usually, as long as it's permanent or contract for a full-time job, the company has to abide certain rules and regulations by MoM of Singapore. but the sg law is very pro-company and not really protecting the employees. u may check it out and be careful when u r signing any contract. do consider it for at least one day, and check any necessary documents, government website, to fight for your own rights.

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

欢迎来我的博客坐坐,http://blog.sina.com.cn/tinawutian
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
请教temp和contract工作合同的区别 born_in_china   (203 bytes , 1285reads )
在我们公司,temp好像跟contract是一个意思。 scm   (95 bytes , 480reads )
my answer as inside - applicable to my company only parrot   (1021 bytes , 566reads )
感谢两位!还想问一下 born_in_china   (75 bytes , 521reads )
should be all in your contract ah! parrot   (316 bytes , 394reads )
RE: dogdog   (176 bytes , 431reads )