velbon tripod anyone interest?
所在版块:摄影旅游 发贴时间:2004-09-27 00:05

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
I am going to sell the velbon tripod + Panheader + platform as a set Please do not mind i posting here but not free market since I think no one there will be interested in it. Mountain Chaser This 4-section tripod incorporates unique and innovative features which allow extremely versatile camera control. The four section legs allow the tripod to be a compact 54cm in length when folded, yet when fully extended it reaches a solid, useful height Vof 155cm. This is the height without panheader. The useful height is 170+ with Panheader.

Spare Platform: QB-157

3 way Panhead PH-157Q:

The 3-way panhead with quick release system incorporates some clever features such as a one-touch handle that allows locking of both pan and tilt movements with one twist. The handle is mounted on the left which allows the user to keep their right hand free to operate the camera.
Slanting toothed gear: Most models in the Sherpa range feature slanting toothed geared elevator for smooth adjustment. Friction adjuster: Enables adjustment in tension of centercolumn elevator. After extending elevator, tension can be increased by rotating Friction Adjuster.
The method of S.R.C. (Splitable Racked Column): This, the world's first S.R.C. system allows the elevation column to be split into two sections for near ground operation as low as 28cm.
Each leg has quick locks and an individually adjustable span which allows normal, semi and full low angle shooting.

tripod: brand new without any scratches
header: marks of usage
platform: good condition.
no problem to mount my D70 + SB-800 + AFD80-200
self collection at NUS
reason for sell: want to upgrade to Gittios MT
but downgrade from velbon to Giottos.
price: 100 bucks (firmed, no banal talk)
Emailto: root@ucanhave.com for more information just search on the web for "Velbon Mountain Chaser" this is a semi-professional level tripod, not suggest for the still camera. Thanks for your attention. here are some accessories headers: (optional)

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

Put your OWN COOL signature here!
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
velbon tripod anyone interest? |^_^|   (2954 bytes , 508reads )
forget to say |^_^|   (195 bytes , 382reads )
给个Reserve Price 先 NuyNil   (54 bytes , 200reads )